• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need for Pete anymore?

Paul M has his own Petes Latest

http://www.qpr.co.uk/gaffers-verdict...4749~1,00.html

Have to say well done the club...like this new player thingy
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Is that my studio?

Fair play, they have stepped up to the plate and have to say its really good.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

No need for WATRB website too.

We went with a black background and so did QPR Player, we went with Flash video and so did QPR Player and now we have QPR Players version of Pete's Latest!

What's next, I think I know!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

We went with a black background and so did QPR Player, we went with Flash video and so did QPR Player and now we have QPR Players version of Pete's Latest!

a drum in c-club?

Comment

yeah me too

Comment

I was not having a dig, I think it's much better than before and well done to the team.

Comment

You went with a "black background" and "flash player" eh? Truly groundbreaking stuff, congratulations.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

We could have given you a pink background, maybe you would have liked that better?

Comment

We could have given you a pink background, maybe you would have liked that better?
                  You could have given it a gold lame background, I still wouldn't watch it.
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

But you still visit this board and can't stay away, that's enough for me

Comment

Indeed, his posts have even gone up ;) Averaging over 2 a day now

Comment

Yeh, me and the other 300+ daily visitors you have? Perhaps I'm just a figment of your imagination as well?

Comment

223 posts now, only one place to be if your a Ranger!

Comment

223 posts now, only one place to be if your a Ranger!
                            Come, come. Its a well known FACT that you have divide all the numbers on WATRB by a factor of 10 to get the real numbers.

Comment

http://wearetherangersboys.com/forum...searchid=30802

Comment

Working...
                              X