Clear All

Originally posted by Frode View Post
    Well, they are from the right town!

I would imagine that!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

If we sign a striker between now and close of transfer window, pretty cetain they'll start. It's not like buying a centre back. If a forward's good, he'll fit straight in.

Comment

I feel Rodallega is a gamble,dunno why really.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

don't worry guys hulse won't even be in the matchday squad against villa. Once the window slams shut on Tuesday the 25 man squad kicks back into effect and a place won't be wasted on him. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Hulse !!!!!....and some on here still think we don't need a striker
            Ohh we need a striker but with H.H looking like he won't make it D.J,bothroyd injured, Smith not a striker who else is there? unless Hughes splashes out today in time to get someone registered for Wed. not sure we have any option but Hulse, also though he did ok for the time he was on wasn't the worst! SWP -Mackie Smith no better!

Comment

Mackie starts up front for the Jocks, and has scored a couple of goals for them in a handful of appearances. Why not give him a go as Centre Forward? It also takes him away from the RMF berth that SWP should be occupying. Got to be a better option than Hulse/Dave/Bothroyd/Macheda. If Taarabt is back I'd play him up front with Mackie, if not, just go 4-5-1 and try and get a point! 1 is better than 0.

Come on You Rr's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                Mackie starts up front for the Jocks, and has scored a couple of goals for them in a handful of appearances. Why not give him a go as Centre Forward? It also takes him away from the RMF berth that SWP should be occupying. Got to be a better option than Hulse/Dave/Bothroyd/Macheda. If Taarabt is back I'd play him up front with Mackie, if not, just go 4-5-1 and try and get a point! 1 is better than 0.

Come on You Rr's!!!

Is he back??
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

I don't know if he is back or not Shania, I was hoping someone else could answer that one? But like I said, if not, and we have poor options up front (with Helgusson and DJ injured) better to get something than nothing.

Just unfortunate our injury problems at the minute, unless we can get someone in on time for the game.....

Comment

Kenny
                    Young Onouha Ferdinand Taiwo
                    Mackie Barton Derry Traore
                    Macheda Cisse

Tarrabt will not be back til Saturday as Morocco are playing Tuesday.

Comment

Continuing the theme from earlier
                      Spence
                      ACarr Norton Inman. Grayson
                      GMichael Fry Buzz GThomas
                      Elton HA9
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Traore was on the bench yesterday in the acn so he won't be playing Wednesday I wouldn't think

Comment

Kenny

Young Onuoha Ferdinand Taiwo

SWP Barton Smith Mackie

Hulse Cisse/Macheda

All I do know is that Traore, Taarabt and Daikite are still at the ACN, Buzz, Heidar, Jay and DJ all injured

Shame we have so many missing as this Villa game is there for the taking, here's hoping!
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                          X