No announcement yet.

Wigan turn down bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant see aj wanting to go as part of the deal so fig that will be a non starter

Comment

Are you sure this is for Rodallega and not Moses?

There is no way Rodallega is worth 4m + a player when he's out of contract in 5 months.

They'll get 2m max for him. Cahill went for 7m and Pienaar to Spurs last January for 2m.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Are you sure this is for Rodallega and not Moses?

There is no way Rodallega is worth 4m + a player when he's out of contract in 5 months.

They'll get 2m max for him. Cahill went for 7m and Pienaar to Spurs last January for 2m.
        This what Darmesh said on ssn in front of his big telly thingy, definitely talking about Rodallega.
        Mind you sky aren't always right are they so who knows

Comment

I THINK Pienaar cost Spurs £3m 2+ yeays ago.

Wiki seems to back that up.

I think I'd prefer Moses and Santa Cruz instead.

Comment

Yep moses will come in handy if we ever have a water logged pitch again!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
              I THINK Pienaar cost Spurs £3m 2+ yeays ago.

Wiki seems to back that up.

I think I'd prefer Moses and Santa Cruz instead.
              Pienaar definitely moved last January, i thought it was 2m but maybe you're right, still Rodallega isn't work anything more than 2m.

Moses and Santa Cruz are definitely better options.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                This what Darmesh said on ssn in front of his big telly thingy, definitely talking about Rodallega.
                Mind you sky aren't always right are they so who knows
                Yeah they have been wrong quite a lot in this window. I hope so on this one and also i'd put my life on it that TF wouldn't bid that amount for Rodallega.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Yeah they have been wrong quite a lot in this window. I hope so on this one and also i'd put my life on it that TF wouldn't bid that amount for Rodallega.
                  Agree. If keen tap him up and get him for nothing in the summer.... That said it wouldn't be tapping up because i'm sure if anyone's in their last 6 months they can talk to clubs about their future, hence you get pre contract agreements?

Comment

Working...
                  X