Nedhum relation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedhum relation.

A mate of minbe reckons we had his cousin play for us about 7 years ago, he said his name was Arthur Onura, i cant remember this at all does anyone recall the guy. Also he said he was a centre back.

Arthur Gnohere perhaps??

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/pl...layer_id=26765
    Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Indeed, Arthur No Hair - he was a fair to middling defender who didn't let us down.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Didn't he get released for knicking stuff?

Comment

Who got released for stealing items from other players stuff in the changing room.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Arthur Gonorrhoea as my mate insisted on calling him! He nicked an iPod from someone I think

Comment

Done a job for us though, i remember him. A big no nonsense type centre half. I think Holloway labelled him 'A big ugly centre half'. About right

Comment

Never knew he was a tea leaf.

Always liked Gonoreah.

Comment

Had big gambling debts when with burnley then came to us on loan and stole stuff.. Ashame as he played well for us when he was here.

Comment

Sounds like he was badly advised.

Comment

I hired Ian Holloway once (around 2004) to do some PR work so got to spend a day with him. He told me very openly not only was Gnohere nicking stuff but the club discovered after signing him his passport (that gave him EU nationality) was a fake and had to hush it up.

According to Olly Gnohere he was also about four or five years older than it said on the aforementioned passport

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post

According to Olly Gnohere he was also about four or five years older than it said on the aforementioned passport
                        Did he have him carbon dated?

Comment

Blimey! We do get some flipping characters down the Bush don't we!? As said before, he was solid enough on the pitch for us but I s'pose our expectations were quite low back in those days.

Comment

i remember him used to play CB with one of our all time donkeys mr g santos

Comment

Working...
                            X