We have Agreed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have Agreed

A 8m fee for PIENNAR and BASSONG double deal i have heard. Also near to agreeing a fee for deals for CISSE and Rodallega.

desperatley need centre midfielder with prem experiance. God i hope they have that covered. The Mali kid hardly touched the ball last night

Comment

And still no central midfielder!

They'll bring in Piennar and then put him in the bench so Mackie can play wide right!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Diakite on his way to london

Comment

I think the Diakate deal has legs. Fingers crossed.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            I think the Diakate deal has legs. Fingers crossed.
            I really hope so Matty. I think he could be ideal for us and certainly one to only get better with the club.

Comment

Insider ; "You talk s hit" please. Give up, you know nothing as proved in the last 2 transfer windows

Comment

Another load of pony info from a chump source. All the people who claim to have inside info is incredible.

Comment

He reads " newsnow" ,so does everyone,he is Dave views without the humour

Comment

Another load of bull shite!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Mmmm I have read the article in the people too..does that make me an insider too.??

Comment

Davesviews no.2
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                          A 8m fee for PIENNAR and BASSONG double deal i have heard. Also near to agreeing a fee for deals for CISSE and Rodallega.
                          Is the Alex deal still going through, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                            If this is true then I am going to wear a Chelsea top and sing care-free wherever you may be

Comment

Working...
                            X