QPR v Chelsea: Threats, rumours and abuse in West London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v Chelsea: Threats, rumours and abuse in West London

It was a heady mix. A derby in the Cup with the added spice of Terry v Ferdinand. We followed the action both on and off the pitch at QPR v Chelsea.

More...

Disgusting

No need for it

Comment

In fairness if they don't do the search on kids as well and something happens then the **** will really hit the fan. I have to sample the baby food and drink for my kid when boarding a plane, he has to go through a scanner too......not ideal but that;s just the way it is these days.

Comment

Totally agree. It's like when I get searched at airports for a flight. I don't look like a terrorist! All done for political correctness!

Did I read rightly in that article that Terry cuddled Ferdinand after the game?

As far as I saw he went off with the cheating diver.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Disgusting

No need for it
          i didnt think leighsie was going today!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

think sturridge cuddled ferdinand.....way I read it anyway.

Comment

Searching kids aint nothing new, years ago everyone was searched by the old bill when entering loftus road!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                In fairness if they don't do the search on kids as well and something happens then the **** will really hit the fan. I have to sample the baby food and drink for my kid when boarding a plane, he has to go through a scanner too......not ideal but that;s just the way it is these days.
                I'm always trying to sample my missus baby food on the plane,she says i'm embarrasing and to get off her ......

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Disgusting

No need for it
                  muggsy has done some weight

Comment

Why were they searching Shaun Wright-Phillips? :S

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                      I'm always trying to sample my missus baby food on the plane,she says i'm embarrasing and to get off her ......
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                      X