QPR players plotted to snub John Terry over Ferdinand race row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR players plotted to snub John Terry over Ferdinand race row

Chelsea captain John Terry suffered the ultimate snub on Saturday when the refusal of what was almost certainly the entire QPR team to shake his hand forced the FA to abandon the ritual of respect.

More...

QPR players plotted to snub John Terry over Ferdinand race row

John Terry was saved from public humiliation on Saturday when the Football Association agreed to Chelsea and QPR scrapping the mass handshake that is meant to precede every match as a gesture of mutual respect.

More...

Comment

curious... if true, would the f.a. have done this for any other footballer?

i don't imagine they would have done this for, say, suarez. it just adds to the feeling that there's a will at the f.a. to make this all go away if possible.

Comment

Good shot of the racist with the We Are QPR banner.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
          curious... if true, would the f.a. have done this for any other footballer?

i don't imagine they would have done this for, say, suarez. it just adds to the feeling that there's a will at the f.a. to make this all go away if possible.
          I agree. They'll do anything for their captain.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

If Terry is found Guilty there will be a lot of egg on a lot of faces at CFC and the FA, as soon as Terry was formally charged he should have been removed as England Captain, end of. I might just then of had some respect for them but until he is removed I cannot support England.

Comment

AND???
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I bet you a pound to a Penney he is found not guilty.

Comment

QPR v Chelsea: Rangers players united in decision to snub John Terry handshake in sup

QPR team's group decision not to shake John Terrys hand led to the now traditional ritual being cancelled.

More...

Comment

Barton shook his hand at the toss.....

Comment

John Terry was to be snubbed by QPR - What the papers say 29 January 2012

John Terry was saved from public humiliation when the FA agreed to Chelsea and QPR scrapping the mass handshake that is meant to precede every match as a gesture of mutual respect.

More...

Comment

Working...
                      X