Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with over 3,100 cfc fans today
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

I'm always surprised at the attendance when i'm at the game. It looked packed to me....where the hell were the 3,000 spaces??? Are you sure it's just that we can't add up? Or don't include women?

Comment

Alot of those empties in lower loft

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
        Alot of those empties in lower loft
        And upper loft and all the restricted views in ellerslie

Comment

defo not 3000 empty seats

got bored at one stage and i thought was about 1000 ish

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
            defo not 3000 empty seats

got bored at one stage and i thought was about 1000 ish
            i was trying to compare it to say the 13,000 attendances we've had.......just doesn't add up to me looking at how full the ground was.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              i was trying to compare it to say the 13,000 attendances we've had.......just doesn't add up to me looking at how full the ground was.
              totally agree

ellerlies had about 400 ish most x block side

loft about same sort of no

dont get our attendences

Comment

Looked packed Appart from lower loft.

Comment

When I read a couple of days ago about empty seats, I wondered how many. The website is really poor for promoting seats avalibility. The ground did look full today !

Anyway, if your capacity is 40k. . I would expect he reported attendance to be 38k... So no surprise in my opinion when we have a very small ground

Comment

3k is over 15% of the ground.....no way were there that many seats vacant.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      3k is over 15% of the ground.....no way were there that many seats vacant.
                      Agreed , couldnt see the lower, but there certainly wasnt too many in the upper Loft. Might be a bit of creative accountancy
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

There was quite a few empty seats in Ellerslie Rd that I could see from upper Loft! it's abysmal that we cant sell out a game against our local rivals. where are all these people who keep whinging on here that they can't get tickets? Or are we now attracting a lot of Tourist?

Comment

Lower had about 500 left but this is due to the stupid rule that adults can only get a ticket if they bring a kid. Club have got to change their thinking.

Put that together with high ticket price and we will have played 5 of the last 7 matches at home bound to have an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
                            Lower had about 500 left but this is due to the stupid rule that adults can only get a ticket if they bring a kid. Club have got to change their thinking.

Put that together with high ticket price and we will have played 5 of the last 7 matches at home bound to have an impact.
                            They can simply allow everybody with a special promotion for anyone bringing a kid.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If you went on the ticket page there were about 1100 seats as of Friday night still available. Would the total include boxes? if they have a total capacity that would count to the grounds total. The figure given is the total ppl through the turn styles. However I can’t believe there are 2000 able to get in the boxes.
                              =============================
                              You can't take your first post back!
                              =============================

Comment

Working...
                              X