No announcement yet.

Warnock versus Akos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnock had his favourites and Buz was not one. I bet had Mackie asked for compassionate leave he would have got it!

I do know Buz got done for speeding the other day.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

another little dig from Warnock
      thanks for last season and ill never forget that season but ffs shut your gob Colin.

Comment

Warnock must be rather bitter since he find it necessary to exopose all this info in the aftermath. I am sure he will write a book which will contain more of the same - and probably a suppliment to the 4 year plan movie as well.

Please Neil - get yourself a new job and stop that old school twittering. You are exposing inside info which is even worse than Bartons using Twitter.

Comment

He is a bitter old man because he lost his job.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
            He wasn't playing him anyway so could have given him the whole month off. Time for Warnock to keep quiet now I think.
            NW is not doing himself any favours.
            From now on, keep it buttoned, Neil.

Comment

If Joey Barton had said that all the hysterical teenagers and sandal wearing BBC brigade, would be having kittens.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                If Joey Barton had said that all the hysterical teenagers and sandal wearing BBC brigade, would be having kittens.
                That's true.
                Neil Warnock is bringing our club into disrepute, something Joey Barton hasn't come near doing, in my opinion anyway.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...llas-Boas.html
                  I can't do a link but copy and paste for Saturday article with big quotes from Akos. He repeats his claim that he wasn't needed by NW over Christmas. He also talks about training and all round general improvements.....

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    That's true.
                    Neil Warnock is bringing our club into disrepute, something Joey Barton hasn't come near doing, in my opinion anyway.
                    It's funny/embarrassing how they are so quiet, as I remember the other week when Joey said the truth.

Comment

Far too bitter neil and also seems to take littel responsibility for our position or (which is worse) even the belief it was that bad!

Comment

Warnock said Buzz didn't get in the team because Faurlin was our best player...fair comment!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Warnock said Buzz didn't get in the team because Faurlin was our best player...fair comment!
                          That's very warnock though. Yes Faurlin is better player and barton and him are the best 2 central mids for me. But he then said he wanted to "go back to basics" which meant one up top and 3 central mids.....the third was derry not buz.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                            It's funny/embarrassing how they are so quiet, as I remember the other week when Joey said the truth.
                            Yeah, the silence is deafening somewhat.

Comment

Working...
                            X