No announcement yet.

Jamie Mackie Again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love jamie not in a gay brighton sort of man loving mans bum way but as a splendid young man witha alovely wife n baby..............but if im honest he really is not going to elevate us to the level we aspire to!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Has a good attitude so must play. In his contract. Wherever Warnock goes you just know he will sign him so he can start sucking his co()k again.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Let's hope Warnock gets a job tomorrow then! You can't fault his effort and desire, but he just hasn't got it at this level unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Do you go out of your way after every game to reinforce this point?
          I say what i see. And i see the same thing every week. Then i write it on here. So i guess in answer to your question.....Yes!

Nothing against the guy personally. He is just a toilet footballer at this level

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
            I say what i see. And i see the same thing every week. Then i write it on here. So i guess in answer to your question.....Yes!

Nothing against the guy personally. He is just a toilet footballer at this level
            Fair reply mate. I think even his staunchest defenders (me included!) have to admit he isnt quite good enough at this level, not for a starting spot anyway.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nice lad. Very strong. Just a shame he missed his vocation of a brick layer.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Nice lad. Very strong. Just a shame he missed his vocation of a brick layer.
                Got shoved off the ball by the chelsea players though....
                Impact player for me. Worth having in the squad.

Comment

Just seen some footballing genius on twitter (@osbornay) bombarding TF every week that we don't need a new striker, and that our problems can be solved by playing Mackie as or out and out striker! Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                    Let's hope Warnock gets a job tomorrow then! You can't fault his effort and desire, but he just hasn't got it at this level unfortunately.
                    If Neil gets a job soon hopefully come back and take quite a bit of our dead wood, as for Mackie lots of effort! but thats not enough at this level, last 6 or7 games he's been POOR,POOR, and even worse

Comment

He looked frustrated during the game, his head dropped a lot, loads of arm waving and shrugging shoulders at his team mates because passes up to him were poor, and he was up against it with Cashley.

One of his biggest issues is the way he runs, like his feet are at 'ten to two' so he's never gonna be the most elegant of players, is he.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        Not good enough for the prem but a credit to himself for how much he puts in to his game. An honest lad who deserves all he gets. We all know(and he in all honesty HE also knows) that this division is to big a leap. Vine or mackie is a comparison that comes to mind....one is an honest decent kind of fella that would run through a brick wall and the other is a lazy waster. Draw your own conclusions but i know who i would be less likely to give grief to.
                        good post bush celt. I wouldn't slate Mackie, albeit i don't consider him skilful enough at this level. He at least always gives the crowd something to cheer about.

Comment

I bet he will score a goal against Aston Villa though!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X