Jamie Mackie Again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie Again....

Absolutely awful. He barely touched the ball. When he did he ran it out of play or just ran into someone. He offers nothing. If he starts on wed having played the last 5 or so games and done nothing then i give up! I know the Mackie lovers will slate SWP but at least SWP has ability.

Please just play SWP on the right. He skinned Cole a new one twice and looked so much more comfortable when played there.

I just cannot see what Mackie offers. Not seen him beat a full back or cross it? The game passes him by and he loses the ball when he gets it. So why is he played?

Was totally summed up at the end when Mackie took Ashley Cole's shirt but Cole did not bother taking Mackie's shirt. Think Cole looked insulted that Mackie offered it to him.

Do you go out of your way after every game to reinforce this point?
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Have to agree, even by his standards he was shocking today! Full headless chicken mode. I can only think that he must be a different player at training. I would have liked to have seen Hogan given a chance in the second half today. Couldn't have been any worse.

Comment

Doubt he will be playing / starting next week

Comment

Yes he is shite,absolutly shite and it just shows how much we are lacking that he keeps being picked,i agree if he starts on wednesday we are in BIG trouble because it will mean we have failed to get our targets in.

Comment

If pienaar comes he will be warming that nice comfy bench of ours

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
              If pienaar comes he will be warming that nice comfy bench of ours
              He will be anyway when Taiwo starts playing, pushing Traore into LM over Mackie.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not good enough for the prem but a credit to himself for how much he puts in to his game. An honest lad who deserves all he gets. We all know(and he in all honesty HE also knows) that this division is to big a leap. Vine or mackie is a comparison that comes to mind....one is an honest decent kind of fella that would run through a brick wall and the other is a lazy waster. Draw your own conclusions but i know who i would be less likely to give grief to.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Puts his head down and runs (Into the opposition). The step overs he trys are slow and predictable. SWP goes on the right and nearly creates are best opportunity of the game.

Thanks for what you did Jamie. As your efforts helped last year. But time to move on.

Comment

Agreed... Far to predictable
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      Agreed... Far to predictable
                      We agree on something at least :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                        Absolutely awful. He barely touched the ball. When he did he ran it out of play or just ran into someone. He offers nothing. If he starts on wed having played the last 5 or so games and done nothing then i give up! I know the Mackie lovers will slate SWP but at least SWP has ability.

Please just play SWP on the right. He skinned Cole a new one twice and looked so much more comfortable when played there.

I just cannot see what Mackie offers. Not seen him beat a full back or cross it? The game passes him by and he loses the ball when he gets it. So why is he played?

Was totally summed up at the end when Mackie took Ashley Cole's shirt but Cole did not bother taking Mackie's shirt. Think Cole looked insulted that Mackie offered it to him.

It don't matter how many time people moan about him, he's going nowhere so we just gonna have to put up with him for now,

let just hope Mark Hughes have been inform Armand Traore is more than capable playing on the left wing so SWP can play in his best position on the right wing

Comment

Originally posted by DanMcGeoghan View Post
                          We agree on something at least :-)
                          Changed my mind I think he's a tricky customer.
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I think his biggest fault, other than not being to look up, is he's always reactive, not proactive. Instead of making a run into space, he always waits for the ball to be played and then chases after it. As I've said before, he doesn't have a footballing brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                              Changed my mind I think he's a tricky customer.
                              LOL

Nice why it lasted

Comment

Working...
                              X