No announcement yet.

you are so lacking in ambition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I woke up this morning with the attitude that they had to cheat to beat us. Count how many of that team were the ones Warnock had in the Championship last year and explain to me why we should have done them with that side?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I dont think we were positive enough they were very apprehensive we should have got at them from the off, gave them to much respect?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        W12 is right. Chelsea never got out of second gear. They didn't need to. They were just toying with us. It worries me that so many fans don't seem to understand the difference in class - which is why they all sound like a Smiths album when our reserves get beaten 1-0 by one of the best teams in Europe.
        how very patronising but maybe it's you who does not understand the difference between knowing your up against a better side but trying 100% and knowing your up against a better side and trying 50%? If I saw effort yesterday I would say nothing but I saw f..k all and that has nothing to do we how much Chelsea cost and how much better technically better they are. Effort cost nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X