you are so lacking in ambition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you are so lacking in ambition

Not the team (though they were) but so many of the posters on this site. Capitulating to the great Chelsea and all their billions. That team were there for the taking. If we'd upped our game and given them a bit of a hard time, like we did in the last game, then we'd have won it. But all I read is, what'd you expect, all those millions spent, all that talent, our limited resources, our crap team, blah, blah, blah. I don't give a toss about all that. We could have won, should have won. Let's have belief in ourselves and our team. Let's have a QPR winning mentality, and let's have that transfer from us to the team.

you forgot the bit about taking our lives but not our freedom etc etc

Comment

Who exactly is this post directed at??? You say not the team and then go on about the team. Is it the board or the fans that your gripe is with??? Cause i don't get your gripe.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

That starting 11 wouldn't have beaten my saturday team let alone a team in the worlds top 10. Get realistic. Hate unrealistic "positive" BS spouted by people who evidently know more about horse riding than football...

Comment

Fair play for the sentiment but I can't see how we could have won that today.

They scored, we didn't and our 1st / o ly effort on target in the 95th minute !
          From our RB !!

We desperately need Adel and his creativity back, but I'm not convinced MH will suffer him for too long.
          So much for Buzz's resurrection overkill last week.

Comment

i'll sqweam n sqweam n sqweam n sqweam!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If we upped our game today so would have Chelsea, we had virtually a Championship line up out there and we looked organised and solid but lacking the quality we were without key players today

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                If we upped our game today so would have Chelsea, we had virtually a Championship line up out there and we looked organised and solid but lacking the quality we were without key players today

If we upped our game!? that was our best game!

Comment

Chelsea were lacklustre, they could have lost, they were not that good, did you not see the game! They never pressurised, they were expecting to be intimidated, and we never did. That's the team, the crowd and these posts.

Comment

Originally posted by neetoneeto View Post
                    Chelsea were lacklustre, they could have lost, they were not that good, did you not see the game! They never pressurised, they were expecting to be intimidated, and we never did. That's the team, the crowd and these posts.
                    Chelsea won at a canter because we weren't good enough going forward. We weren't good enough because Hill, Hall, Mackie, Smith, Buzz, Helguson played Championship football last season and apart from HH and perhaps Buzz have demonstrated they can't make the step up.

Thats why we have Faurlin, Taarabt, Traore, Taiwo, Onouha signed plus hopefully some more because MH and the board know this too. Add in that Macheda is **** and SWP couldn't trap a bag of cement and we had no chance!!

Comment

Originally posted by neetoneeto View Post
                      Going forward we was about as threatening as a dead butterfly.We could of sung our hearts out for 90mins that would not of changed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        Chelsea won at a canter because we weren't good enough going forward. We weren't good enough because Hill, Hall, Mackie, Smith, Buzz, Helguson played Championship football last season and apart from HH and perhaps Buzz have demonstrated they can't make the step up.

Thats why we have Faurlin, Taarabt, Traore, Taiwo, Onouha signed plus hopefully some more because MH and the board know this too. Add in that Macheda is **** and SWP couldn't trap a bag of cement and we had no chance!!
                        Sorry mate, but if that's Chelshyte "winning at a canter," then I'm Elvis and I've been working down the chip shop by the springbok all this time.

Apart from the penalty, I can't think what else Paddy had to do all game, so ineffective were their strikers.

Comment

well said, they were crap, totally crap, and we could have had them, and our weakness is we didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            Sorry mate, but if that's Chelshyte "winning at a canter," then I'm Elvis and I've been working down the chip shop by the springbok all this time.

Apart from the penalty, I can't think what else Paddy had to do all game, so ineffective were their strikers.
                            thats all they had to do
                            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

W12 is right. Chelsea never got out of second gear. They didn't need to. They were just toying with us. It worries me that so many fans don't seem to understand the difference in class - which is why they all sound like a Smiths album when our reserves get beaten 1-0 by one of the best teams in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                              X