What a total dire performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
    Both teams defended well, thats what you get. A boring game that was decided by a dodgy decision. I thought they did a decent job against one of the better sides in the league. Obviously lacked much going forward but again we were up against a terrific defence.
    Well said, and everyone should have been able to see that.

Comment

The whole game was played in second gear, very defensive and few attempts over the whole match. It was probably due to the lack of importance for the FA Cup these days which is a shame, but the game needed a spark and no-one really took a risk, just nothing creative happening at all for us, but the **** did put together 2 or 3 good moves which with better finishing might have changed the game, and our best chances unfortunately fell to SWP who always skies it.

Both defences did there jobs very well in the end, and the stand out player, much as I hate him, was John Terry by a country mile. With the stick we gave him, he played the simple mopping up and short passing game exceptionally well, but he is still a kn08ead.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
        The whole game was played in second gear, very defensive and few attempts over the whole match. It was probably due to the lack of importance for the FA Cup these days which is a shame, but the game needed a spark and no-one really took a risk, just nothing creative happening at all for us, but the **** did put together 2 or 3 good moves which with better finishing might have changed the game, and our best chances unfortunately fell to SWP who always skies it.

Both defences did there jobs very well in the end, and the stand out player, much as I hate him, was John Terry by a country mile. With the stick we gave him, he played the simple mopping up and short passing game exceptionally well, but he is still a kn08ead.
        John Terry had the game he had, simply because we had nobody on him all game.
        Give me the time and space to do whatever I want with the ball, and even I look half decent.

Comment

You are right Bush he didn't have anyone on him, but what is your point? Mark Hughes doesn't have Robin Van Pirsie loitering round the corner to bring on and do the business. He had an unfit Heider Helguson, a useless young loanee from Man Utd and Rob Hulse - with the "bullets" being provided by Mackie and Smith! Are you really so surprised we didn't look much of a goal threat?

Comment

Working...
          X