What a total dire performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a total dire performance

Dear oh dear. Local rivals, 4th round of the cup at home, all the build up with Terry Ferdinand etc and we play like that.

The performance was a total embarrassment in every way. Mackie, Buz, Hall, Smith, Macheda, HH, Clint would struggle to 3/10. Awful.

We made a very, very average Chelsea side look world class. They were strolling. Terry didn't even break sweat.

We just need to find another 3 sides worse than us otherwise we are gone. Wigan are worse, just not sure about 2 others.

Worried.
    :drunk:

With that team playing out the season I would be worried,however withTraore,Tarrabt,Taiwoo,Onura and probably 2 more,hopefully strikers I feel a lot more confident

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      With that team playing out the season I would be worried,however withTraore,Tarrabt,Taiwoo,Onura and probably 2 more,hopefully strikers I feel a lot more confident

gotta look at it this way, half them players out there should be reserves next week.

Comment

yeah agreed - I 'm worried too.
        My dilema though is the noose or the pills.
        Or maybe both!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          yeah agreed - I 'm worried too.
          My dilema though is the noose or the pills.
          Or maybe both!
          dont put the noose on before you try to swallow pills.....hard to swallow

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Would agree with this, if that was our starting 11 for the rest of the season it would be tough! But with the 4 mentioned above the Nancy midfielder and maybe 2 forwards we will stay up. Just.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              dont put the noose on before you try to swallow pills.....hard to swallow

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                Dear oh dear. Local rivals, 4th round of the cup at home, all the build up with Terry Ferdinand etc and we play like that.

The performance was a total embarrassment in every way. Mackie, Buz, Hall, Smith, Macheda, HH, Clint would struggle to 3/10. Awful.

We made a very, very average Chelsea side look world class. They were strolling. Terry didn't even break sweat.

We just need to find another 3 sides worse than us otherwise we are gone. Wigan are worse, just not sure about 2 others.

Worried.
                I bet you couldn't believe your luck that we looked abysmal today. Gave you a good excuse for a moan.

Comment

Yeah, amazing that Clint Hill, a free signing from Palace, and Mackie, £125,000 from Plymouth, were not quite able to compete against a team whose reserve left back cost £18m. Not sure what some fans expect...

Comment

we were bad but chelsea only had 1 shot on target the whole game, the penalty.

Comment

Christ almighty...
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Yeah, amazing that Clint Hill, a free signing from Palace, and Mackie, £125,000 from Plymouth, were not quite able to compete against a team whose reserve left back cost £18m. Not sure what some fans expect...
                        Clearly the expectation was to spank them today. After all, it's only Chelsea right?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Comment

Look mate, we could, should, have played better....no matter how much Chelshyte pays over the odds for.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                              Look mate, we could, should, have played better....no matter how much Chelshyte pays over the odds for.
                              How?

Comment

Working...
                              X