Chelsea fan in A block....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Think the problem is so many Chelsea fans are basically just tourists they are genuinely surprised that other clubs are not like that. I wouldn't have sworn in front of a child but he sounds a complete idiot of a father to take his young child in the away end. Did the stewards not chuck him out?
    police eventually moved them, but not before he had phoned his **** mates in the away end

Comment

at the beginning of the second half,when i found out he supported the **** i said to him i dont think it was a good idea where he was sitting,he looked at me like im a hard **** ill sit where i wont.felt sorry for his 3 kids but he go what he deserved

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
        the real question is how did he get tickets in the home end??? also the bloke sounds like a bellend but i dont like to hear the fact that his kids were scared and crying , that just dont sound nice!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Don't forget this bloke left his kids on their own 5 mins before half time and went downstairs for a beer ! priceless

Comment

Originally posted by hampshirehoop View Post
            Don't forget this bloke left his kids on their own 5 mins before half time and went downstairs for a beer ! priceless
            can't have been his first time to Loftus Road then

Comment

Originally posted by hampshirehoop View Post
              what a *****!!!!!! some people just shouldnt be allowed to have kids!!!!!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

No chelsea fans should be allowed to have kids, i `d think twice before i`d allow one to have crayons
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

He was probably upset at being chucked out as his kids hadn't even had the chance to do there well rehearsed nazi salutes he'd been teaching them all week, poor bloke he would have been so proud.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    can't have been his first time to Loftus Road then
                    Wahey... Made me laugh
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      No chelsea fans should be allowed to have kids, i `d think twice before i`d allow one to have crayons
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Few comedians on here tonight..
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Nice one.

Comment

Wow we had a pop at a few skum fans in our end whoopee.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                              Wow we had a pop at a few skum fans in our end whoopee.
                              Better that, than have the skumbags have a pop at us in our own end.

Comment

Your right fella, but 2000 views, wouldve been a walkover outside with them numbers lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X