Chelsea fan in A block....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea fan in A block....

Celebrated when Mata scored and took a few smacks, tool to think he can sit in a home stand and give it the biggun 😁

sat in x,chelsea mug with his 3 kids got the hump when was told to **** off and take his kids with him.

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
      Celebrated when Mata scored and took a few smacks, tool to think he can sit in a home stand and give it the biggun 😁
      Saw that incident just didn't see him get a slap was that his cap went over the top of the fence

Comment

Yeah I threw it over where it belonged with the muggy lot to our right 😜

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
          Yeah I threw it over where it belonged with the muggy lot to our right ��
          well done

Comment

There was a tool in s block as well kettle **** who thought he was big

Comment

Was sat right in front of the Chelsea mug in X block, bought his 3 kids two of which were no more than 4 or 5 and left them 5 mins before half-time to go downstairs and get himself a beer ! all were clapping Terry through-out and applauded when the penalty was awarded, we suggested he was in the wrong stand and advised stewards to move him and he got the right hump...what a kn*b

Comment

hi mate i sat in front of you,and i think we more than suggested he moved.hahahahaha

Comment

yes good point, he still didn't seem to get it though....typical **** !!

Comment

So sad seeing his little lad sobbing, what a complete **** taking little kids in there.

Comment

i would love to found out how he got 4 tickets,when his little fellow started to cry,he said who made my little boy cry,i said you did you stupid **** bring them in.total ******

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

maybe he thought i wont get any stick if i bring my kids we me,to little old qpr,dont think he will do that again,chelsea ****

Comment

Think the problem is so many Chelsea fans are basically just tourists they are genuinely surprised that other clubs are not like that. I wouldn't have sworn in front of a child but he sounds a complete idiot of a father to take his young child in the away end. Did the stewards not chuck him out?

Comment

the real question is how did he get tickets in the home end??? also the bloke sounds like a bellend but i dont like to hear the fact that his kids were scared and crying , that just dont sound nice!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X