No announcement yet.

Macheda Was Amazing Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm clearly not alone in thinking this kid is useless going by the responses on this thread.

He's weak as p!ss.

Comment

Agree his second touch either went to a **** player or out of play, but not the only culprit Mackie,SWP,smith, all very poor and Buzz didn't do to much i think their midfield were to mobile for Joey and buzz today?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Mine turn now to repeat something I said when Hulse was pony last season - and for the record Kingy, when you say everyone you don't speak for us all.................................Hulse has been a decent goalscorer in his career. We signed him injured, he played for us less than 100% fit, let alone match fit and people abused him. Ok he wasn't setting the world on fire but he was clearly not fit.
        At 100% fit and match fit, he has a proven goal scoring record which kicks Macheda into oblivion and if Hulse gets a place in the 25 man squad and comes off the bench ahead of Macheda I for one will get behing him because he showed in his brief spell on the pitch that he was far more interested in earning his wage than the other bloke.

And that's a fact, not because I say so but because even a blind man could see the difference between their respective work rates and body language.
        Top post, he clearly believes he is better than he is and would walk into our side affraid he needs a dose of reality. Needs to work very hard in the next few years or will be another failed footballer, very poor

Comment

10 minutes Hules was better
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

federico macheda27 @machedinho27
            Gutted about yesterday, we all worked hard and didn't deserve to get beat! Its time to show u what I can really do! It's my time now! WERQPR

https://twitter.com/#!/machedinho27/...83577693863939
            It was time to show what you could really do past few games

Got a cheek

Comment

Just clicked with him has it that he's been shite?

Be surprised if he gets any more than bit parts now after the last few showings.

When is DJ back? Who will we have up top for Villa away with HH going off injured yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                It was time to show what you could really do past few games

Got a cheek
                what? He has admitted he hasnt been great and clearly wants to try harder etc.. hasnt really had any chances.

Comment

Should of been busting a gut since his first appearance.

I really hope he does sort himself out as I'm sure he can be a lot better than the tripe he's cooked up so far.

Needs to be a lot more adaptable to be a successful striker not just be on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                    what? He has admitted he hasnt been great and clearly wants to try harder etc.. hasnt really had any chances.
                    Sounds to me like 'I aint tried hard but will now try harder'.

Should of had that mentality from the start not after a few appearances

Comment

he will only shine if he gets his fitness levels up which are at the moment sadly lacking!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

i wondered why fergie let him join us as he wasnt warnocks biggest fan after he slagged him of over the team he put out vs fulham, we all know fergie does hold a grudge maybe that was his revenge

ric you say hes as weak as **** im sure weve all had stronger

Comment

Useless waste of a place.

Living off ONE goal when he was 17, since than done nothing. After we send him back he will vanish into oblivion, end up going back to Italy playing for someone pony.

Comment

Agree he has been pony. Looks like he could give more as well.

Do feel a little sorry for him though. Looks for through balls a lot. All he gets is 50 yard hoofs. I hate Terry but give him his dues he will beat most strikers in the air all day long.

Think the kid is a finisher if given the chances. Hopefully we can create a few and he may end up with a few goals If he starts missing those then i will also wonder how he is a Manchester United player.

Comment

Working...
                            X