Macheda Was Amazing Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macheda Was Amazing Again

Might as well of played with 10 men. Absolutely sh!t.

Manchester Utd player? My god.

------------------------------------------------------------

Sh!te game but didn't embarrass ourselves against a very strong skum side. League more important.

COYR's

Offer nothing. oxygen thief

Comment

Bottles every header, very few runs, no threat. The list goes on.

Comment

....what did we give him, balls up in the air and nothing else....I'm not saying he is great coz he aint, but Messi would look **** in our team....

Comment

Not sure how brilliant you expect any strikers to be with absolutely no service whatsoever?

Comment

gave him nothing and our midfield was non existant

Comment

You make your own luck up front if your getting little service.

Any danger of him challenging properly when up against the two CB's?
              Let's be honest its every week. Anyone who says he's been good has either got shite in their eyes or doesn't watch the game.

Crap player.

Comment

im sure if balls were played to his feet, he would look a lot better. The service our midfield and defenders give, is just hit and hope balls into the sky - no skill involved

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Let's be honest its every week. Anyone who says he's been good has either got shite in their eyes or doesn't watch the game.

Crap player.
                  Nobody's saying he's been good, but i fail to see how you can possibly single him ouot in todays performance, when the rest of the team gave him no service.

Comment

Crap player.

No one has said he is good, but likewise, I believe you can't slate a player if he is given nothing to work with....his game aint the same as HH's, he needs balls to feet not 100ft in the air.

Comment

our main source of strikers supply all game was Fitz's hoofs up in the air from the back.

Comment

Agree the service is poor but he never makes runs, he never wins headers, he never hassles defenders.

Put it this way when Rob Hulse came on I thought thank f*ck, someone who will put themselves about a bit. Shame he didn't get 45 like Macheda & that's saying something.

Comment

Agree the service is poor but he never makes runs, he never wins headers, he never hassles defenders.

Put it this way when Rob Hulse came on I thought thank f*ck, someone who will put themselves about a bit. Shame he didn't get 45 like Macheda & that's saying something.

agree to disagree, but if you think RH is a better option then may I suggest you stop drinking and/or taking drugs!!

Comment

Said It before he even kicked a ball for us, man utds 6th choice striker.....thanks warnock

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Said It before he even kicked a ball for us, man utds 6th choice striker.....thanks warnock
                              and thats why Warnock wasn't trusted with jan's budget.

Comment

Working...
                              X