Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan

Joe Barton publicly has a go at Neil Warnock for having no plan going into games. I've just seen that absolute dismal performance against Chelsea! I would like to ask Joe Barton, what was the plan today. I can only imagine, it was go out there and do complete and utter sweet FA

Barton gets worse with every game. I think he gave the ball away everytime he got it today. Without Ali in midfield we have no-one who can hold the ball and give good passes. Please get rid of Barton he's total pony.

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
      Barton gets worse with every game. I think he gave the ball away everytime he got it today. Without Ali in midfield we have no-one who can hold the ball and give good passes. Please get rid of Barton he's total pony.

80k a week! 80k a ****ING week!!

Comment

Barton needs to shut up and try practising passing to other players in the same shirt, oh and make some tackles

Comment

Just perhaps the events of yesterday have taken their toll, certainly looked like it to me. Not very nice having to play a game under the circumstances and whoever sent the package got the desired result from it !!!

Comment

Plan

The whole side including every substitute were clueless. We were an absolute embarrassment from start to finish.

Comment

What game were u watching ? He gave away about 4 passes out of about 30 . Was our best player today . Had nothing on when he recieved the ball . It's irrelevant what he earns , that's up to the club what they pay him

Comment

Originally posted by Gkiss100 View Post
                What game were u watching ? He gave away about 4 passes out of about 30 . Was our best player today . Had nothing on when he recieved the ball . It's irrelevant what he earns , that's up to the club what they pay him
                he was absoloute dogshit m8..... about 2 classes apart from anyone Chel**** had on the pitch.

Comment

Why wasnt Buszaky taking corners or kicks?

Comment

He was woefull and his freekicks and corners?

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      cos n0bhead Barton insists on taking them all even though he cant get the ball past the first man

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                        Coz Joey is the captain and he takes them it seems, Cobblers if true they were shite every single one of them
                        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Thought Buzz had nicked freekicks and corners and we were much improved against Wigan - looks like today we were back to finding the first man again EVERY ****ING TIME !

Comment

I think Buszaky might have been carrying an injury (thus the substitution). Probably did not want to aggravate it.

Comment

gotta say that I thought JB was probably our best player today - not saying a lot I know....!

Comment

Working...
                              X