Embarrassing Ticket Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingboozer View Post
    OMG I cant believe that we have only sold 50% of the Lower Loft, the **** bags will be laughing at us!!!
    Well isn't that the designated family area nowadays, and given many don't want their kids anywhere near the game due to anticipated trouble, it would most likely explain it.

Comment

TBH Chelsea isn't exactly a big team anymore,i'm sure if we were playing a bigger club we wudda sold out straight off,c'mon wolves game is almost sold out,chelsea dosen't have the appeal for me anymore,they are living on there past glories,funny how we have now by passed them !!!

Comment

The main reason I am going to the game tomorrow is because my 6 old is very excited as we missed the game back in October as we were away. I truly hope nothing happens tomorrow to ruin his growing love of the game. I understand the reasons behind the hostile atmosphere but hopefully people can behave like responsible adults in front young kids!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
          TBH Chelsea isn't exactly a big team anymore,i'm sure if we were playing a bigger club we wudda sold out straight off,c'mon wolves game is almost sold out,chelsea dosen't have the appeal for me anymore,they are living on there past glories,funny how we have now by passed them !!!
          are you in any way suggesting that this is not a huge game??
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyR View Post
            The main reason I am going to the game tomorrow is because my 6 old is very excited as we missed the game back in October as we were away. I truly hope nothing happens tomorrow to ruin his growing love of the game. I understand the reasons behind the hostile atmosphere but hopefully people can behave like responsible adults in front young kids!
            Tbh mate not going to happen tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              are you in any way suggesting that this is not a huge game??
              Not for us,it's there Cup Final

Comment

840 seats left now.

Lower Loft is 17.5% unsold. (not 50%)

I think the problem is the designation of the Lower Loft as the Family Stand. The club should definately rethink this and position it somewhere else in the ground.

Comment

12:00 kickoff and potential aggro have put my family off, and i would normally buy in the family stand.

Comment

Went to QPR CFC games with me mates as a 12 year old in the 80,s.always spot a QPR fan then as we were grey at an early age,taking the eldest lad so he can drag me out of the boozer and keep me on the straight and narrow.teach em young
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Went to QPR CFC games with me mates as a 12 year old in the 80,s.always spot a QPR fan then as we were grey at an early age,taking the eldest lad so he can drag me out of the boozer and keep me on the straight and narrow.teach em young
                      ALSO LEARNT EARLY DOORS VAN....A BIG GANG OF PALS-TAKING THE **** OUT OF EVERYONE INCLUDING RANGERS ALL PART OF GROWING UP MATE.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        ALSO LEARNT EARLY DOORS VAN....A BIG GANG OF PALS-TAKING THE **** OUT OF EVERYONE INCLUDING RANGERS ALL PART OF GROWING UP MATE.
                        Exactly bush,what's the world coming to.the best part of football is the crack with the lads.I'm teaching my little ones just that.lifes too short to be worrying
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Exactly bush,what's the world coming to.the best part of football is the crack with the lads.I'm teaching my little ones just that.lifes too short to be worrying
                          what a game mate.....you and your lot do us proud
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                          X