• Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing Ticket Sales

WHY ??????

Embarrassing.

Comment

JOKE

Comment

Simple fact is that club were too greedy and thought we would all stump up regardless because its Chelsea

Lets hope they have learnt a lesson

Comment

Embarrassing- such a let down.

Comment

should have priced em at around £20-£25!

Comment

This could because of the trouble that some believe may happen and people staying away.

Comment

as i have said on a previous thread (not that i am justifying why i am not going) - am currently between jobs and 40 sheets is too much at the moment......

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                  as i have said on a previous thread (not that i am justifying why i am not going) - am currently between jobs and 40 sheets is too much at the moment......
                  I am not saying that people not going only due to trouble money is also there as well. But where we would pick up a few fans coming that not normally go they may be think twice due to the reports that they made trouble at the game.

Comment

it has also been poorly advertised that the tickets are on general sale, spoken to 3 of my mates who assumed it was already sold out!! If the people are on our database why not email them to let them know tickets are available. As much as I think foolham are the football equivilant to travelodge their marketing department is on the ball

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Simple fact is that club were too greedy and thought we would all stump up regardless because its Chelsea

Greedy? They are charging 40 quid to see our bitterest rivals who are among the elite of world football in probably the world's second most famous cup competition. Wd you also use "greedy" to describe fans who sit on here but never show up at the ground and still demand the board "gets its chequebook out" every two minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Greedy? They are charging 40 quid to see our bitterest rivals who are among the elite of world football in probably the world's second most famous cup competition. Wd you also use "greedy" to describe fans who sit on here but never show up at the ground and still demand the board "gets its chequebook out" every two minutes?

Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

no lesson to be learnt its a poor excuse

£40-50 is **** all to watch your team play your biggest rivals. So you you're saying the tickets should be £15 cheaper say....wtf is £15, a few less beers during the week, 2 boxes off fags.

I'm very happy these so called supporters will miss out because its not on the box...and sympathise with the few genuine who sincerely cannot make it.

We have 3-5k fans out there who should be ashamed off themselves

Comment

How many tickets left?
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              no lesson to be learnt its a poor excuse

£40-50 is **** all to watch your team play your biggest rivals. So you you're saying the tickets should be £15 cheaper say....wtf is £15, a few less beers during the week, 2 boxes off fags.

I'm very happy these so called supporters will miss out because its not on the box...and sympathise with the few genuine who sincerely cannot make it.

We have 3-5k fans out there who should be ashamed off themselves
                              loads of streams available for it m8....if money is tight then save the money and watch it for free!

Comment

Working...
                              X