Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrows Atmosphere

What about it?

Personally it will surpass the match in October.

Just been saying the same. It's full of potential, and the hate has intensified plenty more.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      What about it?

Personally it will surpass the match in October.
      Shld be as they will be up for it aswel
      And you know will be ****
      In our end to help matters

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Just been saying the same. It's full of potential, and the hate has intensified plenty more.
        I think it will white hot, Rangers fans will be rocking up...pumped and full off hate

Any Chelsea fan stupid enough to acquire a ticket in the home end, god help them

Comment

Can't wait, mate. I've probably repeated that 100 times tonight. Not been this excited for a match in a while.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

got to be an idiot to do anything in the ground or any where near it.Plod going to be all over it with long sentences on their minds.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

as much as i have stood up for people having a hard time money wise and not going to the game(and it does'nt make you less of a supporter but thats for a different thread!!) if i still lived in west london i would'nt have missed this one for the world...games like this are why we love our team.
              to the op....score wise maybe not but for out and out atmosphere this is the one to beat all others. actually a bit devo to be missing this. will be on the blower to a few from 10 in the morn to catch up on how things are progressing.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. JT is one of the few people in the world I will use the C-word about and if it's loud enough, I'll get an opportunity to use it

Seriously it's not all about the hate, gonna be a great atmosphere even if like all super-hyped games it ends up 0-0!
                SAR Season Ticket

Comment

It's going to be great!
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

damp.squib.

Comment

it was s...e coz some of us didn't attend, wait and see, us fans who can't attend most games will get the blame!

Comment

not the fans fault either...nothing from the players to get the crowd going, 2 or 3 shots the whole game??????? shocking.

Comment

Working...
                        X