QPR announce Full Searches tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR announce Full Searches tomorrow

Club just issued statement saying that every fan will be fully searched on entering LR tomorrow.

This is a barrel of laughs all this.

Comment

riegers gonna skip the game ,just walk in and out turnstyle for the searches for 90 mins.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Talk about American style over-reaction.

Comment

lol at telling people your going to search them, if anybody was going to bring a weapon in they'l probably just stick it down their boxers, not like the steward is going to cup them is it. Its like the police telling you when and where they're going to stop and search you.

Comment

They gonna confiscate coins then?

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
              lol at telling people your going to search them, if anybody was going to bring a weapon in they'l probably just stick it down their boxers, not like the steward is going to cup them is it. Its like the police telling you when and where they're going to stop and search you.
              Well where else would you keep your weapon ?

Comment

If they look down the boxers of my seven year old boy they are very welcome to take away whatever they find (as long as they clear up afterwards...).

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Well where else would you keep your weapon ?
                  I have to keep mine in my sock

Comment

I can see them having to delay the kick off or its going to get even more ugly with half the crowd stuck outside..

"Ahead of tomorrow's FA Cup fourth-round tie at Loftus Road, we would like to advise supporters from both QPR and Chelsea to arrive early at the stadium.

Full searches will be carried out ahead of your entry to the ground, so please have your tickets to hand and be ready to be searched.

Entry to the stadium will be permitted from 10.30am for the midday kick-off.

We are asking for your full understanding and co-operation"
                    We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

id drop me squirt and shank in a garden next to ground for picking up later,like the Old Dell
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Looks like the "boozer" tomorrow will be a lean on the wall at the back of Ellerslie with squeezey glass £3.80 pints.

Comment

Oh for heaven's sake. If someone wanted to bring in a weapon, they'd bring it in their pants (ahohoho) or some other place (repeat, ahohoho) that wouldn't be searched.

Frisking people and searching bags never accomplishes anything. The stewards never take more than a cursory glance in my handbag anyway. I could have anything in the bottom of it. (Blatant sexism, women seem to get away with carrying in large bags of junk!)

Of course, now I've said that I'd better not bring it tomorrow My deadly nail clippers could be confiscated...
                          SAR Season Ticket

Comment

Hide your Bob Marley peeps!!!

Comment

The stoners will be predictably late due to a finish of a historical programe at 10am followed by a stop at the local deli and then to see the tabacconist for papers....a meeting for those arriving will take place at 2.45....just in time to chill for the start of the game.
                              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                              X