Hughes claims QPR's pursuit of Samba is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes claims QPR's pursuit of Samba is over

R's boss say it is unlikely club will go back in for Blackburn defender after seeing two bids rejected

More...

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    R's boss say it is unlikely club will go back in for Blackburn defender after seeing two bids rejected

More...
    wait for monday when the 3rd bid gets excepted and we are given permission to speak to the player

Comment

I think Hughes is playing it very clever. He'll be a qpr player before the window closes, at the price we want to play.

Comment

Mind games.....

The ball has slowly slipped from being in Blackburns court, Samba has publicly made his statement and effectively made any future at the club untenable, we are now suggesting lack of interest, which leaves Blackburn with a useless asset, lots of debts and potentially no sale.

This will develop further before the window. Either another club will come in for him with a bid, or if they're desperate to offload come Monday, we would be in a better position to push the terms we want.

Comment

Think it's just turning the screw a bit more.
          Steve Kean must be under enormous pressure, with Samba going
          on ssn this morning and saying he doesn't feel he can play for them again.
          Then MH comes out ans says this, he could be left with a very unhappy player.
          Good move by Hughes.Especially as it's Hughes he wants to join up with again,
          not just he wants out of Blackburn.

Comment

Hughes knows how to play the game

Comment

He's doing a Real Madrid!

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                He's doing a Real Madrid!
                How is a Real Madrid done ?

Comment

I still think come the end of the seasons he'll be a QPR player. Not rulling out this market but it is unlikely
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I hope Harry Redknapp is in jail!!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

It could be a clever ploy, but I think we should be focusing on elsewhere now, especially if as Beard said, we'll only bring in 1 or 2 more.

Left/Centre Midfield & Striker is surely the priority.

Blackburn have said, they don't want to sell and have gone on record as saying certainly not to QPR (a relegation rival). And to be honest, they are correct in that - could you imagine the reaction on here and elsewhere if it was the other way round.

I still really rate him, but IF he doesn't leave Blackburn this month, I'm happy to go back for him in the Summer. Assuming we stay up.

Comment

Don't see Samba going through.

Think our most likely deals could be Diakete + either Pienaar or Krancjar. I'd be very happy with that.

Plus we can get Samba in the summer for less!

Comment

Agreed DouDou, although Krancjar is a no go - Even Harry said "no chance !"

But I feel we need a striker, out and out goalscorer, have done for a long time & none of those you mention come under that mantle.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            I hope Harry Redknapp is in jail!!
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

But I feel we need a striker, out and out goalscorer, have done for a long time & none of those you mention come under that mantle

You're not wrong about needing a striker, we can't rely on HH's goals alone for the rest of the season. Gutted that the Henrique deal is off.

Hoping Hughes pulls something out the bag last minute!

Comment

Working...
                              X