Clear All

• Ferdinand considering handshake refusal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16759691.stm

Go on son!

handshake is a waste of time, what the point of it anyway

Comment

Can't believe its even up for debate.

Comment

If he shakes his hand, he's a mug. Sorry, but no room for being the bigger man on this. JT is a c**t.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Villas Boas has just said on ssn that he thinks the handshake is very important.

Comment

Give him the JT/Wayne Bridge treatment. but as he dummies the handshake nut him!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Villas Boas has just said on ssn that he thinks the handshake is very important.
              Very important for who?

It don't matter how many handshake's they may have, still don't stop the fact it took place and the whole world got to see it.

If we called him a name, would he shake our hand?

Comment

Is JT definitely starting?

Comment

Dont do it Anton....

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Very important for who?

It don't matter how many handshake's they may have, still don't stop the fact it took place and the whole world got to see it.

If we called him a name, would he shake our hand?
                    Important for them i assume
                    Last edited by QPRDave; 27-01-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Why should he shake the hand of someone who has called him what he did?

I certainly wouldn't.

Get on the pitch and do your job by getting us through to the next round.

Would you shake the hand of someone who committed a crime against you?
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Why should he shake the hand of someone who has called him what he did?

I certainly wouldn't.

Get on the pitch and do your job by getting us through to the next round.

Would you shake the hand of someone who committed a crime against you?
                        Totally depends on circumstances mate.

If the crime was theft and it was commited by some stinking Albanian junkie then, no, no way would i shake his hand.

However, if the crime was sexual assualt and it was committed by a leggy Swedish bird with a cracking set of Bradleys then yes, yes I would certainly shake her hand.
                        Last edited by MattyRangers; 27-01-2012, 02:55 PM.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

If the crime was theft and it was commited by some Albanian junkie then, no, no way would i shake his hand.

However, if the crime was sexual assualt and it was committed by a leggy Swedish bird with a cracking set of Bradleys then yes, yes I would shake her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

If the crime was theft and it was commited by some stinking Albanian junkie then, no, no way would i shake his hand.

However, if the crime was sexual assualt and it was committed by a leggy Swedish bird with a cracking set of Bradleys then yes, yes I would certainly shake her hand.
                            Like your thinking matty.

As for Anton, no way should he shake his hand. AVB says its important because if anton is seen to shake JT's hand, it could possibly be seen by many as all's well that ends well, and it could benefit JT at his hearing.

Anton needs to make a very public statement of disgust in what JT did by avoiding the handshake. That will then further support the fact JT was massively in the wrong in what he did and deserves to get done.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Like your thinking matty.

As for Anton, no way should he shake his hand. AVB says its important because if anton is seen to shake JT's hand, it could possibly be seen by many as all's well that ends well, and it could benefit JT at his hearing.

Anton needs to make a very public statement of disgust in what JT did by avoiding the handshake. That will then further support the fact JT was massively in the wrong in what he did and deserves to get done.
                              Exactly and it will make everyone think twice before saying something like that in future.

Comment

Working...
                              X