Chris Samba on SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Samba on SSN

Can't be arsėd to go into detail but he basically says he's done at Blackburn and they'll never get the best out of him again if they force him to stay.

Don't think he's leaving them any choice but to sell.

Still think Spuds will hijack our move for him at the last minute.

CHRIS SAMBA has told relegation-threatened Blackburn: 'Force me to stay and I'll never be able to give 100 percent to you again'.

Skipper Samba has demanded a transfer and is locked in a stand-off with owners Venky's, who refuse to sell him.

In an explosive SunSport interview, Samba said: "When a couple don't get on they get a divorce — and that's what me and Blackburn have to do."

Both Spurs and QPR have been linked with £7million moves for the 6ft 4in Congolese centre-back, 27, who arrived from Hertha Berlin for £400,000 in 2007.

Samba is now training with the reserves and does not want to be involved in the first team.

He added: "Blackburn need players who are 100 per cent for the club — and I'm not.

"The only way to solve this is for them to let me go. It will be very difficult for me to play for this team again.

"I'm at the end of the road here. I'm not going to change so, for their good and mine, they must sell me now."
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...a-divorce.html

Comment

More...

The 6ft 4in Congolese star said: "I know there are clubs interested in me.

"And I want to be at a place which is ambitious and wants to invest and improve.

"I would prefer to stay in this country because my game is well suited to the Premier League.

"I'm not getting any younger and I have to do this.

"I don't want any regrets at the end of my career."
      http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-promises.html

Translation: I want to join QPR!

Comment

Love to sign him but don't think we will now
        Ned and Ferdy will do us fine

Fact - if he stays or goes, one of our rivals just got considerably weaker

Great!
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

This will end up a done deal, 10 Minutes before the window closes for either spurs or QPR.

Who will go the other way from us ?

Comment

Samba wants Rovers 'divorce'

Blackburn Rovers captain Christopher Samba has again asked to leave the club and has said he needs a 'divorce' at Ewood Park.

More...

Comment

Just seen this in Twitter from Skysports: This morning on #SSN, we hear from Chris Samba on why he wants to leave Blackburn along with all the day's other transfer news
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Wow, let the games begin
                Kept the faith!

Comment

They won't sell to us - relegation rival and all that... They would be mad to

Comment

thats what you call playing hardball. cant exactly admire him for it but as we benefit massively whether he goes to us or spuds, bring it on.

Comment

One thing that wouldn't surprise me is this deal happening. I think the Indian owners will wait till the very last minute to sell so that they do not have time to sign a defender, Blackburn are in massive finicial problems and this 8-10 million will help reduce the debt.
                      Think they are just trying to get the most money for him!
                      Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Chris Samba on SSN

Said basically what the Sun interview said - that he wouldn't be playing in Blackburns first team again, that he's done as much there as he can, and that he isn't happy.

Lovely :-)

Comment

I think they really have to sell him now. It just comes down to what the price is and whether any bigger clubs come in for him.........fingers crossed!

Comment

And Samba saying all this pushes his price the other way. We and Spurs will know he is no good to Blackburn. Cracking bit of tapping up by Hughesy (all quite legit because he wasn't our manager at the time...)

Comment

I would hate it if he ended up at Spurs.
                              As I see it; We can“t get enough competition for places in our defence.
                              One of two injuries and we are in trouble.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X