No announcement yet.

Lower Loft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Move to X block. I am season ticket holder in loft and I have not stop singing or the way I react to players. I say sorry but most dads and mums say don't worry. The only time had problem when some with no children had go at me. The kids dad stated he was not worried at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
      I have been a rangers fan for 35 years and always loved watching from the lower loft.
      The atmosphere has always been terrific.
      Its our end.
      The end our team attacks
      The end where we should suck the ball into the net.

This season, some idiot has decided to make it season ticket or adult + child.
      It always used to be a members area but at least you could bring in guests no restriction.

The last 3 games i have sat next to toddlers who are more intent on the contents of their food box rather than watching the game and the parent obviously has not been to Rangers in such a long-time, so sits there re living his past not even knowing the players.

My point is, there are 500 seats left in the lower loft this Saturday but if you call the box office you can only get a seat if you take a kid.
      What a mistake. Fill the ground. Let members and Rangers fans on the current database in and forget about bring a kid.
      You get tickets online you can get an adult plus an under 8's which is free so you don't lose any money and can get a ticket. If you know a kid to take, all the better. Where there's a will there's a way.
      Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
        I have been a rangers fan for 35 years and always loved watching from the lower loft.
        The atmosphere has always been terrific.
        Its our end.
        The end our team attacks
        The end where we should suck the ball into the net.

This season, some idiot has decided to make it season ticket or adult + child.
        It always used to be a members area but at least you could bring in guests no restriction.

The last 3 games i have sat next to toddlers who are more intent on the contents of their food box rather than watching the game and the parent obviously has not been to Rangers in such a long-time, so sits there re living his past not even knowing the players.

My point is, there are 500 seats left in the lower loft this Saturday but if you call the box office you can only get a seat if you take a kid.
        What a mistake. Fill the ground. Let members and Rangers fans on the current database in and forget about bring a kid.
        Totally understand your frustration mate. I reckon their thought process is the tickets are more likely to go to non-trouble makers or sc.um fans if there is a kid present. Do what I know loads do, buy and adult and kid ticket and take a mate on the kids ticket.

Comment

something needs to be done move the family end for next season, also extend the roof on the paddocks keep those boys dry

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
            Think it's PC to stop *****s getting in with the kids. Family stand should not be behind the goal.
            Err...it's to stop people that don't have kids buiying tickets in the family area.
            Last edited by silvercue; 26-01-2012, 08:42 PM.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Have said for a long time, like many others, the family section simply must be moved.

But it has been there for a while, not this season. And the same rules applied before as well.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Saw my first game aged 9... just went with mates; no parents. Frankly would have been mortified to attend with parents - it would have seriously hampered my "antics".
                I accept some want/like family facilities but the current ground's too small to be giving swathes of seats over to families..... making whole of Lower Loft a family area is madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                  It should be turned back into terraces in the lower loft and paddocks imo. Used to love to stand behind the goal in the 70's and 80's
                  oh yes the good old days,
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Certainly were Fazer
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

some good points people. Think most agree we need to move the family section. Personally i would move away fans to a cramped section far end ellerslie and put family lower school end. we can then also have school upper for Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
                        sod off I have a prime Season Ticket standing at the back
                        I agree with this. There are plenty of areas you can get your ticket + a mate unrestricted with good atmos in LR - beauty of it is you're never too far away.

Comment

Working...
                        X