Lower Loft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Loft

I have been a rangers fan for 35 years and always loved watching from the lower loft.
    The atmosphere has always been terrific.
    Its our end.
    The end our team attacks
    The end where we should suck the ball into the net.

This season, some idiot has decided to make it season ticket or adult + child.
    It always used to be a members area but at least you could bring in guests no restriction.

The last 3 games i have sat next to toddlers who are more intent on the contents of their food box rather than watching the game and the parent obviously has not been to Rangers in such a long-time, so sits there re living his past not even knowing the players.

My point is, there are 500 seats left in the lower loft this Saturday but if you call the box office you can only get a seat if you take a kid.
    What a mistake. Fill the ground. Let members and Rangers fans on the current database in and forget about bring a kid.

Spot on mate i agree

Comment

It should be turned back into terraces in the lower loft and paddocks imo. Used to love to stand behind the goal in the 70's and 80's
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
        I have been a rangers fan for 35 years and always loved watching from the lower loft.
        The atmosphere has always been terrific.
        Its our end.
        The end our team attacks
        The end where we should suck the ball into the net.

This season, some idiot has decided to make it season ticket or adult + child.
        It always used to be a members area but at least you could bring in guests no restriction.

The last 3 games i have sat next to toddlers who are more intent on the contents of their food box rather than watching the game and the parent obviously has not been to Rangers in such a long-time, so sits there re living his past not even knowing the players.

My point is, there are 500 seats left in the lower loft this Saturday but if you call the box office you can only get a seat if you take a kid.
        What a mistake. Fill the ground. Let members and Rangers fans on the current database in and forget about bring a kid.
        I didnt know that.That might explain why we havent sold out. Who on earth came up with that brainwave?

Comment

Would annoy me to mate.. Maybe ask to be moved to the upper loft... I know it's not your area but tbf no kids where I seat... Just alcohol fumes from others...
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
            It should be turned back into terraces in the lower loft and paddocks imo. Used to love to stand behind the goal in the 70's and 80's
            Knees up muvva brown ..knees up muvva brown ...under the table you must go ....eieieio !!!!

Brilliant memories from the 80's in my lois jeans and diamond cut jumper !!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
              Knees up muvva brown ..knees up muvva brown ...under the table you must go ....eieieio !!!!

Brilliant memories from the 80's in my lois jeans and diamond cut jumper !!!
              Didn't know you was that young ! My gear was Brutus beige Levis stay press and polished oxblood dms

Comment

I sit in the lower loft with my son who is 10. He has been coming with me since he was 6and he has well and truly got the bug, despite all his mates supporting 'Big' teams. I'm proud that I've shown him the light. He will still be turning up when we are all dead and gone. We are in the family section now coz I was getting p****d off getting wet sitting in the paddock, which is where he prefers as it's closer to the pitch.

But some on here seem to hate kids, who are the core support of the future, attending games. How old were you when you attended your first game?

Perhaps you would prefer it if they all went and supported someone else?

Comment

Family section shouldn't be in the lower loft... Should be ellersie road IMO. Nothing wrong with kids at all
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Get tweeting Tony, Amit, Phil and co about it...

Comment

Start one end and fill it up then sell the rest to the general QPR fans. Is that a problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        I didnt know that.That might explain why we havent sold out. Who on earth came up with that brainwave?
                        Think it's PC to stop *****s getting in with the kids. Family stand should not be behind the goal.

Comment

Move the family section to the Paddocks and make the lower loft standing again

Comment

There has to be a family stand somewhere, fact is not every dad or mum will want to sit in it with their kids
                            CHAMPIONS
                            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                              Move the family section to the Paddocks and make the lower loft standing again

sod off I have a prime Season Ticket standing at the back

Comment

Working...
                              X