Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queens Park Rangers captain Joey Barton uses Twitter to attack 'Orwellian organisatio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queens Park Rangers captain Joey Barton uses Twitter to attack 'Orwellian organisatio

Queens Park Rangers captain has labelled the Football Association an "Orwellian organisation" in his latest outburst on Twitter.

More...

Joey Barton criticises The FA for sending warning letters

QPR captain Joey Barton unleashed an online tirade against the Football Association this morning, labelling them an 'Orwellian organisation' in need of a 'drastic shake-up'.

More...

Comment

He's not wrong this time is he ? I mean how is saying he thinks City and Utd will win deemed insider info. Are the FA to write to Lawrenson about his weekly predictions on the BBC - no i thought not. If it wasn't Barton they wouldn't say anything. Utter Joke IMHO

Comment

Conversely, by sending Barton letters about "insider info" are they not admitting that matches are indeed fixed?

Just a thought................

Comment

Fa are idiots.... I'm backing him here. Fa need a huge revamp
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Old boys club.

Comment

Joey just
              Maybe there are everything you say but bearing that in mind don't antagonise them cause you'll be the one serving a ban and then our team suffer, and more so we the fans

Comment

FA are a joke, how pathetic is that!

Comment

I'm sure the FA will still give us a fair and even-handed shake when we go to appeal something in the future...

Comment

The FA have no common sense these days

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                      I'm sure the FA will still give us a fair and even-handed shake when we go to appeal something in the future...
                      Exactly

Comment

Will Carling shhok up the RFU by his "Old f*rts" comment, Hopefully Joey can have a similar affect on the FA although I doubt it will.
                        The FA are comparable to The Mason's with their secret little club and should not be running/ruining OUR national game. Not fit for purpose!!
                        Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

how is it any different to a current players on the panel of a live match predicting the score, the FA need to get a grip

Comment

Working...
                          X