Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    Maybe a silly question but I don't know the answer,

Can representatives sign on behalf of him? Because i'm scared we won't get the deal done by 31st January becuase the final is 14th February & they won't let him leave his team
    Someone could have power of
    Attorney to sign For him , can fax over to be signed and witnessed by local
    Lawyer

Can be done

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
      The last decent player we produced was probably Richard Langley- which is an awful record when you consider how many good young players we used to bring through.
      we have produced dean parrat and raheem sterling recently ,they have been poached by spurs and liverpool

Comment

Seems like cherry picking to me say look at how shrewd Mark Hughes is by signing Kompany when he made some other truly awful signings whilst at City. Its bound to happen when you are forced to spend so much and Im sure some of the transfers werent even his deals but we cant know which ones.

Comment

Robinho certainly wasn't Hughes' signing. Would doubt Jo was either. Of the rest the only downright stinker in my opinion was Kolo Toure, but I guess Hughes was thinking that he'd bring some big club nous with him for a title tilt.

His record at Blackburn and Fulham (well, Dembele really) suggests he does have geuine form in the market though.

Comment

On the subject of Diakite, can any ITKs perhaps corroborate that this is a legit rumour? Starting to wonder if this hasn't just all spun out of control from the one mention on Francefootball and then everyone parotting it after.

Comment

How can you say he had nothing to do with Jo and Robinho but Kompany was all him? Id probably say all 3 werent much to do with him if anythin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                On the subject of Diakite, can any ITKs perhaps corroborate that this is a legit rumour? Starting to wonder if this hasn't just all spun out of control from the one mention on Francefootball and then everyone parotting it after.
                Very unknown player so seems like a case of no smoke without fire. Cant see why we shouldnt be able to get him but i hope we have done our scouting.

Comment

I have definitely read that Robinho was all done over his head - the Sheik took over on the last day of the transfer window and wanted to make a big splash immediately. But yes, I can't back that view up 100%. Nor can you yours though.

However like I say, the Dembele, Samba, Santa Cruz etc signings elsewhere suggest to me he does have a knowledge of the European market. What's your answer to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
                    Very unknown player so seems like a case of no smoke without fire. Cant see why we shouldnt be able to get him but i hope we have done our scouting.
                    Could easily also just be an agent spouting off lies to the media, maybe to force Lyon's hand. Happens every single day.

Comment

Well if me old mate Darmesh said so from SSN then it has to be true! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                        I have definitely read that Robinho was all done over his head - the Sheik took over on the last day of the transfer window and wanted to make a big splash immediately. But yes, I can't back that view up 100%. Nor can you yours though.

However like I say, the Dembele, Samba, Santa Cruz etc signings elsewhere suggest to me he does have a knowledge of the European market. What's your answer to that?
                        Well my overall view is that there is only so much a manager can do on his own, scouting and signing players is far from a 1 man job and requires a good team of people. I have no idea how much QPR have focussed on this, Id like to think we have a good infrastructure but with the turmoil of recent years it seems doubtful. Maybe Hughes can fix that.

Comment

Would love this one to come off, but if the Mali fed won't release him for talks, how will we do a proper medical if it came to it? Sure they will have some facilities, but surely not to the very high standard we have over here....

Comment

Working...
                          X