Samba Diakite....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba Diakite....

.... in talks now - breaking news on SSN...

no nothing of the guy apart from he turned pro in 2009 and nancy is hes first and only pro club, international debut the other day for mali.

Comment

Never heard of him personally. Wiki page below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samba_Diakit%C3%A9

Big, young CM... Ticks a few boxes!
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

23years old 6ft 1ins professional debut at 21 in 2010. So hes come a hell of a long way in 2 years

Comment

Sounds like the club are getting down to serious business...

Comment

sounds like we got some athletic, physical players joining!

Comment

I think he could be a gem. OUt of nowhere and could develop into a dominating midfielder. Clip on other thread showed he can run, beat players and finish, and is big and strong.

Could be the next Viera or yaya toure, but i'd settle for another Bouba Diop / Tiote right now.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsGfso-ooEE

goal number 7 on here, great run
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Unless he turns out like Tarmaktouchu and Olinseh!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    I think he could be a gem. OUt of nowhere and could develop into a dominating midfielder. Clip on other thread showed he can run, beat players and finish, and is big and strong.

Could be the next Viera or yaya toure, but i'd settle for another Bouba Diop / Tiote right now.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Heard good things about this Bloke , my cousins boyfriend has been working in France for the last 6 months . Spoke to him last night about him , reckons the bloke is very decent , strong , quick and not bad with his feet . Reckons most big clubs in France been watching him for a while as we know he was On his way to Lyon . Sounds like the Defensive midfielder we need .

Comment

SSN reported that TF had laid on a private jet to whisk Diakite over to discus terms but the Mali FA blocked him travelling,so representatives were sent instead.The R's must be keen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gkiss100 View Post
                          Heard good things about this Bloke , my cousins boyfriend has been working in France for the last 6 months . Spoke to him last night about him , reckons the bloke is very decent , strong , quick and not bad with his feet . Reckons most big clubs in France been watching him for a while as we know he was On his way to Lyon . Sounds like the Defensive midfielder we need .
                          Good to hear, thanks for sharing
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

im sorry we should play this guy up front! what a goal!
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

lol sounds like a too good story to be true......cannot see fernandez sending people (who??) to negotiate in africa on an unknown guy from Mali......but hey hope I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X