No announcement yet.

My Credit Card Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4n posts and want an x block tick.mmm try going to the british queen to ask for one.should get something sorted.chelski boy.

fyi..mothercare is next door for your mates !!

Comment

Lads, Daniel QPR Clements is defo a Rangers fan. 60 odd mutual Rangers fans on Facebook.

Comment

Got one!!! Can you believe they still had my details on the system from when I was a ST holder in lower loft before I moved to Ireland 10 years ago!!! Absolute magic, great to be back in London.

Oh and just to confirm, my 'sprint + punch' comment I was obviously talking about punching the air in delight at us going 1-nil up against the ****

So happy U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'S It's gonna be a great day Saturday I can feel it in my bones.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdan78 View Post
          Got one!!! Can you believe they still had my details on the system from when I was a ST holder in lower loft before I moved to Ireland 10 years ago!!! Absolute magic, great to be back in London.

Oh and just to confirm, my 'sprint + punch' comment I was obviously talking about punching the air in delight at us going 1-nil up against the ****

So happy U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'S It's gonna be a great day Saturday I can feel it in my bones.
          Good for you dude...enjoy, too much paranoia around this game-chelski on & off the pitch are gonna bottle it like last time-they had their day when they took over Loftus Rd-but not anymore.
          WEST LONDON IS OURS

Comment

Working...
          X