Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Credit Card Details

Hi Gents,

I had intended to watch Saturday's game against the **** in a pub down the Bush, but now the rumours going about that Chelsea fans may have got hold of tickets for the x-block I'm desperate to get into the x-block, for obvious reasons.

I've only just moved back to London after 10 years in Ireland so am not yet on the QPR database. Is there any kind (and honest!) soul out there who is on the database who would be prepared to take my credit card details and get me into the x-block??? I can't promise that I'll be well behaved, but do promise to be eternally grateful if anyone could.

PM me if you can help.

I'll then send you my credit card details.

I know it's a long shot, but no harm in asking.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by qprdan78; 27-01-2012, 05:41 AM.

Chelsea fan alert!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
      Chelsea fan alert!

Could have guessed that was coming Ellerslie, but you're dead wrong fella.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdan78 View Post
        Could have guessed that was coming Ellerslie, but you're dead wrong fella.
        mate i think your chances are very slim, you could in reality be a hard core chelsea fan!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I love being in X for games like this.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            I love being in X for games like this.
            could get lively mate, ill keep an eye on it from the upper loft!

Comment

Nothing will happen mate. It'll be lively, but even if a few of them are in there, they'll more than likely come unstuck.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Nothing will happen mate. It'll be lively, but even if a few of them are in there, they'll more than likely come unstuck.
                yep make you right there mate, last time i was in x block i was surrounded by some very hard looking head cases! they all went 10 mins before the end , i cant think what they were up to!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdan78 View Post
                  Hi Gents,

I had intended to watch Saturday's game against the **** in a pub down the Bush, but now the rumours going about that Chelsea fans may have got hold of tickets for the x-block I'm desperate to get into the x-block, for obvious reasons.

I've only just moved back to London after 10 years in Ireland so am not yet on the QPR database. Is there any kind (and honest!) soul out there who is on the database who would be prepared to take my credit card details and get me into the x-block??? I can't promise that I'll be well behaved, but do promise to be eternally grateful if anyone could.

PM me if you can or send me a message on Facebook - my name is 'Daniel Qpr Clements'.

I'll then send you my credit card details.

I know it's a long shot, but no harm in asking.

Many thanks.
                  the dan clements? wow, what a stroke of luck!

my cousin nbatutawana has been trying to get hold of you, he's got 130million us dollars he must deposit in a uk account

if you send me your credit card and bank details dan i'll make sure it's sorted mate

I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Originally posted by spank the monkey View Post

my cousin nbatutawana has been trying to get hold of you, he's got 130million us dollars he must deposit in a uk account

if you send me your credit card and bank details dan i'll make sure it's sorted mate

Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Stupid Nigerian alert!You are supposed to ask for our credit card details
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Haha perhaps he has mistook phishing for "PUT and take".

Comment

why don't you just phone the box office and get on the database?

Your post smell very fishy.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                            mate i think your chances are very slim, you could in reality be a hard core chelsea fan!

Connell, if you're gonna accuse me of being something I'm not then at least accuse me of being something that's easier to bear than a Chelshite supporter. A peadophile would do nicely.

But I know you're right mate and it's a big ask, obviously there's beer money in it for anyone that can though, say 20 notes? 30? I was hopeing for x-block but anywhere within sprint + punch distance of x-block would do well.

Pub on the Uxbridge Road it is then I guess, not too disappointed, should still be a great day.

Thanks anyway gents.

Comment

Originally posted by spank the monkey View Post

You're too late mate, I spoke to Nbatuawana a couple of days ago. How about I split the 130,000,000 with you 50/50 in exchange for your ticket? Gimme your back details and I'll get my cousin Cheif Shabalala to tranfer the money from his account in Lagos?

Comment

Working...
                              X