This Bruce Buck and Fernandes joint statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Bruce Buck and Fernandes joint statement

"A local derby is always a special occasion and this weekend's FA Cup tie is a unique opportunity to show the world that hatred has no place in our game, our clubs, or our communities."

Tricky situation and I understand Tony must be seen to take a strong position, but he appears to be showing a degree of ignorance here when there is obviously so much deep-rooted hatred involved.

Thoughts?

Full statement...

have to be seen to try and calm the situation.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Agree with the statement. We all say we HATE Chelsea, but I don't really. If someone humped my wife or attacked my kids I really wd hate them but I just think of Chelsea these days as a bit of a concoction, a rich man's toy, a gay nightclub for Fulham stockbrokers. I even quite like Fat Frank. It prob wd be fair to say I hate John Terry, but then you just think "is there any point investing any emotion in a creature that is just human effluent?" Not really.

As it happens I'm taking my children (girl 10, boy 7) to this one and don't particularly want to get dragged into a fight between a bunch of knuckle-dusters from either team.

Comment

Chelsea are officially sh**ting themselves.

Why else would they call for calm if JT is innocent?

The atmosphere is going to get them, again.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
          Chelsea are officially sh**ting themselves.

Why else would they call for calm if JT is innocent?

The atmosphere is going to get them, again.

We have to do this.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Its got to be a atmosphere of total hatered! lets face it chelsea are a lot better football team than us at the moment and i think the only way we will get a result from this one is to really crank up the bile and spew it fully at the chelsea players! SO COME ON EVERYONE LETS GET THAT HATERED BREWING FOR SATURDAY! WEST LONDON IS OURS, **** OF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!!!!!!! UR,SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I hate Chelsea.

I hate JT, Lampard, Drogba the lot of them.

I almost get just as much joy seeing them lose as i do seeing us win

Comment

Working...
              X