No announcement yet.

Victor Moses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do like the rumours on here, but have to say it's actually quite nice to have some surprises(if they come off) with transfers in.
    Bit like the old days when didn't know until they were announced. (least I didn't )

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Do like the rumours on here, but have to say it's actually quite nice to have some surprises(if they come off) with transfers in.
      Bit like the old days when didn't know until they were announced. (least I didn't )
      My advice wd be to stick to the official then. No surprises on there. Player will have had his testimonial, been appointed player manager and had several turns on Wayne Bridge's wife before it announces he's signed...

Comment

QPR eye Victor Moses, Samba Diakite and Nedum Onouha

QPR are launching bids to sign Wigan's Victor Moses and Nancy midfielder Samba Diakite. Talks over an improved contract for Moses have hit the buffers at Wigan.

More...

Comment

Could be a good move!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            My advice wd be to stick to the official then. No surprises on there. Player will have had his testimonial, been appointed player manager and had several turns on Wayne Bridge's wife before it announces he's signed...

Comment

Moses would be a class signing! He is arguably wih and best player he is quick strong an can cause havoc! His finishing could be better but he is still young! It will be nice to have more pace in he team and with Taiwo, traore, onohua, wright Phillips and mosses we would certainly have that!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                would prefer his brother holy!!
                Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Just on Moses, he played on the left against us, but not having paid much attention to his career, is he regarded as a winger or a striker, and is he left sided, or was he just playing there on Sat.

Reason i ask is that i want to see a left side of Taiwo and Traore as they will cause no end of carnage for opposition sides on that flank.

Comment

Moses is predominantly a right sided player. He and Gomez just swap at Wigan like Mackie and SWP do for us.
                  Estamos QPR

Comment

Working...
                  X