must be disappointing for the owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keirank View Post
    A lot will stay away as they presume there will be trouble. If I had a nipper I'd probably sit this one out to be fair!

To say we don't have enough fans is tosh as nearly every home game is sold out.
    I now know 6 mates and their kids that are not going due to the fear of trouble, so it seems this argument does have legs. Only takes another 10 people like me and thats over 200 tickets not selling for it. Shame but I do understand why they are avoiding it.

Comment

Well, those idiots, the filth, have put paid to two of my pals who work a bit further away from Loftus Rd than I do, from coming to the game on Saturday.

And I'm just going to make it by the skin of my teeth.

In future, the club should tell the filth to fark themselves when "advising" a Noon kick-off, fooking ridiculous time.

The fee-paying public must come first, ALWAYS.

Comment

I would be there in a shot but my wife works Saturdays and i look after the kids.

Comment

Del just do what i do mate and leave the kids home alone they will be alright

Comment

I got paid on the 22nd December, not due my next wages until tomorrow, it has been an expensive & long month, what with Xmas and all. I should think a lot of people are in the same situation & haven't got bottomless pockets!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
              Under pressure to spend spend and we can't even sell out for CFC, we need to do our bit as well.
              Buy me a ticket and i will go lol i would love to be there but need the money for wifes birthday prezzi
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                Buy me a ticket and i will go lol i would love to be there but need the money for wifes birthday prezzi
                Putting your missus ahead of the Rangers? Shocking

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                  Wifes Pressie, you can change your wife but never change your team:yush:

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    Putting your missus ahead of the Rangers? Shocking
                    Nuffield try this son ,works everytime and only £2

[ATTACH]:wink:[/ATTACH]
                    Last edited by Boo Radley; 26-01-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Thing is this… thus far disloyal non-member plebs like me have not had a sniff of getting a ticket for the big games. I suspect that many, like me, just assumed Saturday’s tickets would sell-out to members, ST’ers and points-holders. Basically, I resigned myself to not being able to go as soon as the draw was made.

Discovering there’s availability a few days before the game has shocked me and caught me on the hop….. I reckon they’ll eventually all go but I do think that it would have helped if the general sale kicked off on say, Monday. Would have given “shocked” folks like me a bit of time to try and sort out some travel, child care etc etc.

Comment

PedalR let me know if you want a ticket ill be able to swing it just like the anfield ticket i sold you

Comment

Working...
                        X