must be disappointing for the owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• must be disappointing for the owners

Under pressure to spend spend and we can't even sell out for CFC, we need to do our bit as well.

Don't think it's the fans fault. A lot of people can't go to the early kick-off. Also it's the FA Cup and the priority has to be the league.

Comment

Let's not kid ourselves we have more than enough fans to sell 14-15,000 tickets.

40,000 managed to remember they were R's fans when we went to the PO final. Where are they all?

Embarrassing.

Comment

I agree we're crying out for them to spunk a load of cash yet we've not sold out, can't understand , all those people screaming they can't get tickets for other games this is their chance to get the big one

Comment

it be sold by Friday, relax man

Comment

It'll be sold out come match day,chill.......

Comment

Yea to who?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                Let's not kid ourselves we have more than enough fans to sell 14-15,000 tickets.

40,000 managed to remember they were R's fans when we went to the PO final. Where are they all?

Embarrassing.
                never a truer word ric....shocking effort.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Poor effort. Can't stand Chelsea but the last decade they have made themselves a force in European football with a team packed full of household names, local derby, us with a new manager, on back of a win, possibility of seeing a new player start for us and some of our fans just spout from their laptops "get your chequebook out - why havent you signed Samba?". As owners you would feel like jacking it in.

Comment

As i said in another post instead of getting a vocher rebate for a season ticket they should have thrown in a couple of cup games instead!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Unfortunately the fear factor is playing a part hear too. I have tried to get 3 mates and their nippers to come this weekend but 2 of them won't as they think it is all going to kick off due to the Terry / Anton situation and the other cant make the noon kick off. All attended v Wigan last weekend, a real shame but they won't risk it for fear of putting the kids off wanting to come to football.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                        As i said in another post instead of getting a vocher rebate for a season ticket they should have thrown in a couple of cup games instead!
                        but given our record in the cup that wd be a bit like offering vouchers to a shop that closed down in 1996...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Poor effort. Can't stand Chelsea but the last decade they have made themselves a force in European football with a team packed full of household names, local derby, us with a new manager, on back of a win, possibility of seeing a new player start for us and some of our fans just spout from their laptops "get your chequebook out - why havent you signed Samba?". As owners you would feel like jacking it in.
                          Well said, too many of our fans are the first to pass comment and #### managers/owners/players off and never actually go to the games to give their support.

The fact is we haven't sold out a huge game, regardless of it being a cup match, I would expect Chelsea at home to sell out.Now we will have to put up with groups of Chelsea fans in the home end, shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                            Well said, too many of our fans are the first to pass comment and #### managers/owners/players off and never actually go to the games to give their support.

The fact is we haven't sold out a huge game, regardless of it being a cup match, I would expect Chelsea at home to sell out.Now we will have to put up with groups of Chelsea fans in the home end, shocking.
                            I know where us everyone who can never get a ticket?

Tbh don't understand the worried points , if your withh kids generally unless we're talking Cardiff and millwall Your not going to get in any aggro and lets be honest we all know how to avoid if we want

My boy been going For 7 years and is now 11 , wouldn't worry in slightest about taking him

Comment

Are the tickets 40 quid across the board from kids to o.ap,s? I didnt bother looking when i bought mine!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X