Bad news for saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news for saturday

Because we haven't sold out tickets out, and they go on general sale, I am hearing that those s lags have got a few in the home ends.
    Seeing a few of them gloating on twitter about being in our end.

I hope if they are, some one fills them in.

Those fans will not enjoy the experience and wished they never bothered.

Don't matter what part of the ground they sit in, you'll be able to spot them miles off.

Comment

squirt em up!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Pish poor from our mob not selling out.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Obviously means out own fans will have bought some of there Chelsea mates tickets then!
          Not to worry we had two **** fans next to us at the game earlier this season! Didn't hear a peep!

Comment

i hope every rangers fan gives them a rough old time just like they used to try with us!!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

it will sell out ffs only people on the database so hold tight.

Comment

know a chelsea fan who went and got tickets today for the home end

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Description and seat number please?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    I don't know how they did that. The point of doing the database system is so Chel*** fans can't get tickets in our end. The only way they can is if friends buy them tickets and them ones want cause trouble.

Comment

You only had to be registed on the database about a week ago tho, not difficult. Maybe they just bought some extra tickets to another of our games?

Comment

Thats not bad news, it kind of makes it exciting and lets see how brave those ***** are if they score and remember a famous saying "Give No Quarter" which means show no mercy or concession to any of those south west london *****.

Comment

can see them getting proper ironed out!

Comment

Now, now, everyone, you know that the FA and both chairman have asked us to be friends and all play nicely together on Saturday...YEAH, RIGHT!!!

If one of those s.cumbags is sitting anywhere near my children, I will make damned sure said s.cumbags won't be there for long.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                              Now, now, everyone, you know that the FA and both chairman have asked us to be friends and all play nicely together on Saturday...YEAH, RIGHT!!!

If one of those s.cumbags is sitting anywhere near my children, I will make damned sure said s.cumbags won't be there for long.
                              swanners the thought of you all hot sweaty n steaming mad.........................deep joy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X