• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vidic
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Samba.

But if we've got Onuoha and Taiwo I'd prefer to see the emphasis shift to a quality striker rather than another defender.

Comment

Hasnt Alex already signed for PSG?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Hasnt Alex already signed for PSG?
          No

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            No
            OK cheers. Can I have a less wordy answer next time please?

Comment

K
              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                K
                Touche!

Comment

Im sorry.....no has has not signed for PSG,he is still a Chelsea player

Comment

Im sorry.....no has has not signed for PSG,he is still a Chelsea player
                    Was only havin a laugh pal but cheers

I think the Alex deal is as good as dead tbh, think with the (presumed) signing of Onuouha now we can settle down a bit in the race for a defender, although would still love Samba!

Comment

I think the Alex deal is as good as dead tbh, think with the (presumed) signing of Onuouha now we can settle down a bit in the race for a defender, although would still love Samba!
                      I actually think now (assuming correct) he's got Onoura, and we have Taiwo, and potentially this guy from France who can also play at the back, we have plenty of options.

But he clearly wants Samba and i'm sure the bid will remain on the table throughout the window and possibly be increased slightly further. I think it's very canny that they are loaning until the end of the season with a view to perms then, once we (hopefully) stay up. As a result we've not blown any significant money, but i now think the option on Samba is different. Hughes knows him, his character and his worth to a side and is prepared to pay big money now for him, knowing he's a class prem player and will be for years to come. Whereas some of the imports are great players, but still unknown quantity in England, could be great, or could not take to our style and league (unlikely though judging by the type of players they are).

He would love to get Samba as well, but with the others we'd have enough even without him, so leaving options open.

Comment

I know that,how is your pal Puncheon doing?

Comment

I know that,how is your pal Puncheon doing?
                          Think I have to eat some humble pie on that 1 and admit my prediction was waaayyyy off! although, Torres woudlnt have taken alot of game time for him to get more goals than Torres

Owe you that beer at some point this year mate will get in touch at a home game

Comment

Working...
                          X