Samba or Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba or Alex

With Onuoha( how the hell do you pronounce that) apparently in the bag,and Taiwo(again,how) here on loan,we dont need both Samba and Alex as well,If we get Alex i would like to think we can forget Samba and concentrate on getting in an experienced quality striker instead or visa versa.My preference would be Samba but would be delighted with either but would be gutted if we ended up with both at the expense of a striker.I also think Onuoha can fill the Faurlin role in midfield,if we get Samba/Alex in as well,what do others think?

Samba every time!

Comment

I think Alex may have passed us by now... Samba, who knows, could go wither way.

Onoura, not sure how to pronounce it either, but was decent on the Starship Enterprise...

Comment

I think Samba would be marginally better than Alex........that said they are both fantastic centre halfs!

Comment

sorry dont quite understand the thread. alex deal is apparently completely dead unless I've missed something and the samba one is a long shot. But given the chance Samba every time - the rock you could build a team around for several years to come.

Comment

Think it's On oo a. Tho I may be wrong.
            Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Before I said Alex, but change my mind to Samba. Principally because he wants to come here. I think that is important.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                I think Alex may have passed us by now... Samba, who knows, could go wither way.

Onoura, not sure how to pronounce it either, but was decent on the Starship Enterprise...

Comment

Tie-wo, rhymes with biro.

On-oo-a, rhymes with, erm.. kahlua....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

Beam me up Sparky
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I will choose Samba all day long, don`t ask why ;) ... I prefer both but even one of them is enough to get us out of the trouble zone

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
                        Think it's On oo a. Tho I may be wrong.
                        think it's on oo o ha. Or perhaps Ned.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          if we get Samba/Alex in as well,what do others think?
                          Alex? That deal's looked dead for a while mate. Onuoha far more likely now.

Comment

Of course Samba. Alex has not played lately.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Sambaaaaaa obviously. Alex is a greedy boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X