QPR close to signing Samba Diakite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
    Good! Shows they've got their heads screwed on.
    Been reading up on what I can find about the player and it seems like he's powerful, ahtletic and Vieira-esque but still quite raw: some Lyon fans didn't seem too bothered to miss out. On the other hand there's supposedly been interest from Arsenal and Udinese as well as Lyon so scouts (or his agents) must like something in him.

All sounds promising enough. And even if he's half decent he adds something we don't have at all in our midfield right now.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

looks a very good athlete,something we have been missing in the middle of the park all season.

Comment

At the very least he has to be a better option off the bench than Sir Shaun, much as we all love him for last season...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          At the very least he has to be a better option off the bench than Sir Shaun, much as we all love him for last season...
          Couldn't agree more Derry last season was fantastic but now i feel we need someone more younger and has pace .

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Someone is having a tough time at work. Signing players in the Premier League is hard, very hard.

I know nothing about this player but Mark has a good record of buying players, Mark is our manager & I trust him 100%.

Good enough for you?
            A bit of enthusiasm isn't a bad thing is it? I'm always excited when we sign players even if they're usually disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              The new Viera...
              Hopefully not the new Armel Tchacounte or whatever the heck it was. He has no profile portrait in fifa 2012. That disappoints me greatly.

Comment

Working...
              X