• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do 2 samba's = safety?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      do 2 samba's = safety?
      No!!!!!!........................ a foxtrot i believe!

Comment

Typical Mark Hughes signing, I love these signings as they won't cost a bomb!

Thanks Mark
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Google translated:

Whereas the side of the Olympique Lyonnais , where an agreement was reached with AS Nancy-Lorraine on the basis of a loan (400,000 euros) with an option to purchase set at 3.6 million euros, the mid Samba Diakite (23 years old - photo-Sports Press) should take the lead in the Premier League. The Mali international, currently CAN, agreed with Queens Park Rangers. OL was delayed on this issue because he wanted the middle Nancy waives the African Cup of Nations for the be available immediately. Unless a new twist, the defensive midfielder Nancy will officially become a QPR player in the coming hours. The Franco-Malian would be initially paid and the amount transferred tu the 4 million euros in case of maintaining the London club late in the season. Diakite was still under contract with ASNL until June 2014. - FV

http://www.francefootball.fr/#!/news...k-rangers.html

Comment

is that in pidgeon english

Whereas the side of the Olympique Lyonnais , where an agreement was reached with AS Nancy-Lorraine on the basis of a loan (400,000 euros) with an option to purchase set at 3.6 million euros, the mid Samba Diakite (23 years old - photo-Sports Press) should take the lead in the Premier League. The Mali international, currently CAN, agreed with Queens Park Rangers. OL was delayed on this issue because he wanted the middle Nancy waives the African Cup of Nations for the be available immediately. Unless a new twist, the defensive midfielder Nancy will officially become a QPR player in the coming hours. The Franco-Malian would be initially paid and the amount transferred tu the 4 million euros in case of maintaining the London club late in the season. Diakite was still under contract with ASNL until June 2014. - FV

http://www.francefootball.fr/#!/news...k-rangers.html[/QUOTE]
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Typical Mark Hughes signing, I love these signings as they won't cost a bomb!

Thanks Mark
              What on earth are you talking about.

'thanks mark', for what exactly?

Go on, tell me what do you know about this player because apparently you 'love these signings' and how do you know he 'wont cost a bomb'?

Honestly you need to think before you post because it needs some substance to it. He may be a good player...he may not. I will wait to judge when I have facts, ie I see him play....

I'm pretty sure if we resigned Zesh Rehman you'd still say 'thanks mark'......
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmMPZ-ml6UQ

seems like he can run with a ball and shoot

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                  What on earth are you talking about.

'thanks mark', for what exactly?

Go on, tell me what do you know about this player because apparently you 'love these signings' and how do you know he 'wont cost a bomb'?

Honestly you need to think before you post because it needs some substance to it. He may be a good player...he may not. I will wait to judge when I have facts, ie I see him play....

I'm pretty sure if we resigned Zesh Rehman you'd still say 'thanks mark'......
                  Someone is having a tough time at work. Signing players in the Premier League is hard, very hard.

I know nothing about this player but Mark has a good record of buying players, Mark is our manager & I trust him 100%.

Good enough for you?
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Someone is having a tough time at work. Signing players in the Premier League is hard, very hard.

I know nothing about this player but Mark has a good record of buying players, Mark is our manager & I trust him 100%.

Good enough for you?
                    Thanks for signing who exactly? Didn't realise we had signed anyone else other than Taiwo??

Maybe hold on the thanks until it becomes more than a rumour.....
                    Last edited by DanMcGeoghan; 25-01-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

not available for a while due to african nations cr ap

Comment

The new Viera...

Comment

I'm excited by this one! These are the signings we need! If Lyon are after him he must have something about him!
                          I got a feeling we might get 1 or 2 more like thi that none of us may necessarily heard off but who can come in and make a real impact!
                          If onohua signs, with Taiwo, dialelke and samba we will be a real threat from corners and we will be full of strength and real athletism!

Comment

That goal he scored from the clip is class!!

Comment

Who here had heard of Samba before Hughes signed him? Or half the young French players Wenger buys? Pointless pretending any of us know whether he is any good. Comes down to whether we back the manager's judgement. I do. Another loan move tho' - the board aren't spending much money unless we stay up, are they?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                                Another loan move tho' - the board aren't spending much money unless we stay up, are they?
                                Good! Shows they've got their heads screwed on.

Been reading up on what I can find about the player and it seems like he's powerful, ahtletic and Vieira-esque but still quite raw: some Lyon fans didn't seem too bothered to miss out. On the other hand there's supposedly been interest from Arsenal and Udinese as well as Lyon so scouts (or his agents) must like something in him.

All sounds promising enough. And even if he's half decent he adds something we don't have at all in our midfield right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X