foolham toffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foolham toffs

I just type in "Taye Taiwo Qpr" a while ago on the Italia Google discussions to have a look what the Ac Milan fans think of him as a player & joining the club. I didn't find a lot but I did come across http://cc.fulhamfc.com forum instead.

There are user on there have been talking about Qpr in the past hour today which show up on Google, so my curiosity got the better of me.

Fook me! You would think it was a Qpr message board, there LOADS of threads about Qpr on that site! I kid you not!

A lot of it is quite funny read, apparently there are one or two danny dyer wannabe thinking there are bringing 3000 foolham firm to the bush! ! ha I kid you not!

http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/...inutes-at-qpha

There are a few decent users on there to be fair but most of them are mugs!!!

I hate chelsea FC with passion but I have more respect for Chelsea fans than these bleeding toffs.

I know many don't see them as rivals but we should make sure we give them a very warm welcome when they visit loftus road

dave I always have a look over there, and just love the way they always say we are a nothing club, but yeah as you say they are obsessed with us, funny as f**k!

Comment

Embarrassing

Comment

that 'lee maher' is pwoper norty as he 'knows some of our chaps'...........heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man!!!!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

3000? Take off a zero and that's the number they'll be bringing down to LR if they are lucky!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Judging by some of the posh Fulham fan accents (and the dress code of chinos and deck shoes) I heard approaching Craven Cottage I could almost sense their impending disappointment when they discovered the game isn't played on horseback

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              that 'lee maher' is pwoper norty as he 'knows some of our chaps'...........heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man!!!!
              have you been on there mate , cos I swear your name been mention, I cant remember which thread it was cos there so many of them.

Comment

That was the best laugh ive had all day! What a bunch of mugs!!! So whats the chance of this banner being unfurled at the schoolend? I say exactly zero because tarquin and julian wont have the gonads to bring it in with them! Real mugs!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Facto...they seek him here they seek him there
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

they're fighting amongst themselves on there, threatening to bring a banner saying am6it0n, big mistake me thinks :angry:
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                      have you been on there mate , cos I swear your name been mention, I cant remember which thread it was cos there so many of them.
                      .............they are coming to take me away!!!

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

gonna get amakeover n go ginga and rotund,..............they will think im bennyboy that way!

Comment

I think they wana fight each other. MUGS

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Sinton 11 View Post
                              I think they wana fight each other. MUGS

If foolham fans ever do start fighting among themselves it be well funny. I can picture it like Hugh Grant v Colin Firth, throwing girly punches

Comment

Working...
                              X