Shaking Hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaking Hands

The story is that despite the QPR board wanting Ferdinand to shake hands he won't. I totally support his decision, believing it to be the right one, and I really hope he carries it out.

Shaking hands is a mark of mutual respect, of friendship, of equality. You do not shake hands with morally corrupt lowlife like Terry, after we know what he said, and only a few days before he appears in court to be formally charged with saying what he said.

If Terry has any dignity, he will pull out of the fixture, though I doubt he will. The unfortunate combination of a neanderthal brain and a massive salary, has fooled him into thinking that whatever he does must be right, and that he is above the law. In Terry's mind he believes he is in the right and that as John Terry he will be proved right. Wrong mate. It's all over. Goodbye!

muhamed Ali started it
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'm disappointed the board is asking him to shake hands with Terry. How good would it be if none of our players shook hands with Terry?

Comment

I hope the whole team rejects a Terry handshake, but the coming court case is interesting. Terry can't be jailed for the offence, and the maximum fine is around £2500, pennies to Terry.

The important thing here is the conviction, the conviction for a racist offence. If he is found guilty in a court of law, the consequences will be immense.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Its a joke expecting them to shake hands before the judgement
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It would be amusing if the whole team rejected Terry's handshake. His reaction would be priceless

Comment

You would'nt shake hands with the c##t who burgled your house two days before giving evidence at court

Comment

lets not get ahead of ourselves - the board have public said they should shake hands...but what do you think they've told him behind closed doors?

The board have to be careful here on legal grounds - JT has not be found guilty of anything yet. If the board are seen to be intefering with telling AF, or having a view on this and suggest that AF not to shake hands then the courtcase itself should be jepodiced due to outside events.

I've just confidence that the board are and have been supporting AF with whatever he has wanted.

Saturday will show what ANTON FERDINAND wants to do, and if he wants to shake hands we should respect him. If he doesn't we should respect him.

Comment

terry will get the tin tack from chelsea when this court case is all over!

Comment

At Chelsea's training ground, JT starts kicking the ball around. Firstly he goes round Cole, then Maluda, and finally Drogba. AVB shakes his head and says: The cones John, I said dribble round the cones....
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      At Chelsea's training ground, JT starts kicking the ball around. Firstly he goes round Cole, then Maluda, and finally Drogba. AVB shakes his head and says: The cones John, I said dribble round the cones....
                      FU*CKING QUALITY nearly laughed me man ##### off
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

if some one called me a black ##### i would not shake their hand either!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                          come on you r's!

Comment

The whole team should refuse , that would be statement , pity we couldn't get samba (of comin) taiwoo and onouha playing , id even bring Dave back for the game

Would tell each one of them to have a dig at terry in turns , will be really hard for the ref to book our lot

Comment

Would tell each one of them to have a dig at terry in turns , will be really hard for the ref to book our lot

To be fair mate good idea,.. but dave would probably just slice him as per!

Comment

Working...
                              X