Cardiff City In Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff City In Europe

If Man City win tonight and finish top four then Cardiff are in Europe next season

WRONG

Why?? Always works that way.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

are welsh clubs that play in the english leagues even allowed to play in europe without winning a trophy or ending up in the cl qualifying spots?

Comment

should be in the welsh league..............fact!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Shouldn't be a reward for coming 2nd in a knockout comp.
          Place should go to the next highest finisher in the PL

Comment

Not sure they will work it that way for the league Cup runner will they? Should just just give a place to us because we are great.

Comment

That's incorrect. If man city win then it goes to 6th place not the runners up. Only happens in the fa cup that
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                That's incorrect. If man city win then it goes to 6th place not the runners up. Only happens in the fa cup that
                Hope your right

Comment

that's incorrect. If man city win then it goes to 6th place not the runners up. Only happens in the fa cup that
                  sure it said on ssn that they will go to europe.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Having said that mate I've just realised it's the football league's cup in it?
                    So they're not bothered about prem clubs, and would prob prefer a league club in europe

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Having said that mate I've just realised it's the football league's cup in it?
                      So they're not bothered about prem clubs, and would prob prefer a league club in europe
                      Villa didnt go into Europe when they lost to united same with wigan
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

they cant play in europe anyway as they run under the welsh fa, and this is an english fa competition, the same rules apply to the fa cup

Comment

Originally posted by QPR DEVON View Post
                          they cant play in europe anyway as they run under the welsh fa, and this is an english fa competition, the same rules apply to the fa cup
                          Are you sure
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

i'd love to see them in Europe. first instance of them travelling with fans they'll get band and kicked out of all competitions. that'll sort out the debate.

Comment

Working...
                            X