Betting Suspended...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    To be cup tied, you need to play a the game, so as he did not play, he is not cup tied.
    Ok thanks Paul I thought that being on the bench counted but if not then great. Don't fancy an injured Gabbidon or the fantastic Mr Fitz to face the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      You could quote me 'dkn17' .. The point of repeating it was to remind everyone it means nothing...
      In your opinion it means nothing.

Never guaranteed of course but significant bets resulting in a suspension of betting is usually carried out by an agency to stop the bleeding.

Again, not saying it WILL happen but both the money taken in & suspended betting are both clues that something is on the horizon.

Saying it means nothing, in my opinion is ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by dkn17 View Post
        In your opinion it means nothing.

Never guaranteed of course but significant bets resulting in a suspension of betting is usually carried out by an agency to stop the bleeding.

Again, not saying it WILL happen but both the money taken in & suspended betting are both clues that something is on the horizon.

Saying it means nothing, in my opinion is ignorant.
        hahaha giving it the large one ...

Sorry that I am uneducated to understand this situation...

Im pretty sure the bets got suspended for Tevez as well...

Comment

ESPN are reporting we have agreed a £3m fee for him!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...n-city?cc=5739

Comment

hahaha giving it the large one ...

Sorry that I am uneducated to understand this situation...

Im pretty sure the bets got suspended for Tevez as well...
            Not here to pick a fight.

Yeah most likely suspended after the AC Milan bid was made or Kia was seen meeting in Paris?

Point being, it generally always means 'something'. Not 'nothing' like you felt so obliged to state. All I was sharing was that something could be getting closer.

Never called you uneducated either, big difference.

Comment

Not here to pick a fight.

Yeah most likely suspended after the AC Milan bid was made or Kia was seen meeting in Paris?

Point being, it generally always means 'something'. Not 'nothing' like you felt so obliged to state. All I was sharing was that something could be getting closer.

Never called you uneducated either, big difference.
              Fair enough, you seem to be picking a fight, Am I NOT ALLOWED MY OPINION now?

Ignorant can mean many things...

Lacking knowledge uneducated or unsophisticated ... I take what you said personal tbh

Comment

Fair enough, you seem to be picking a fight, Am I NOT ALLOWED MY OPINION now?

Ignorant can mean many things...

Lacking knowledge uneducated or unsophisticated ... I take what you said personal tbh
                To me, responding to my post (a quote from sky sports) stating it means nothing was ignorant.

Yes it may turn out to be nothing but I didn't see the point in you turning it into a negative straight away.

In the end we all want some new signings & personally I would love Onuoha. Was just trying to share a bit of hope!

Comment

To me, responding to my post (a quote from sky sports) stating it means nothing was ignorant.

Yes it may turn out to be nothing but I didn't see the point in you turning it into a negative straight away.

In the end we all want some new signings & personally I would love Onuoha. Was just trying to share a bit of hope!
                  Is this not a forum? to share views and opinions...

oh... I'll get my coat... Sorry it offended you!

Jheez you've done ten posts and half of them is to moan about me

Its not the end of the ****ing world, I just dont think much of the whole bets have been suspended so it must mean the guy is signing for us...

Comment

Is this not a forum? to share views and opinions...

oh... I'll get my coat... Sorry it offended you!

Jheez you've done ten posts and half of them is to moan about me

Its not the end of the ****ing world, I just dont think much of the whole bets have been suspended so it must mean the guy is signing for us...
                    I wondered how long it would take until you mentioned I was new.

I'll try remember not to bother the veterans next time

Comment

I wondered how long it would take until you mentioned I was new.

I'll try remember not to bother the veterans next time
                      You're missing the point... and besides there are far more regular posters on here than myself...

What I meant was, we all have an opinion based on threads created and shared, my view is that the betting being suspended means nothing new to what we already know.

- We have bid for him
                      - He is interested
                      - His mum is ill and may prevent the move

If you are going to get easily upset then dont bother posting your findings

Comment

You're missing the point... and besides there are far more regular posters on here than myself...

What I meant was, we all have an opinion based on threads created and shared, my view is that the betting being suspended means nothing new to what we already know.

- We have bid for him
                        - He is interested
                        - His mum is ill and may prevent the move

If you are going to get easily upset then dont bother posting your findings
                        And the thread/article that you just posted doesn't bare any relevance?

Call me crazy but perhaps a few people knew about this and decided to put some money on. Then betting was suspended?

Not easily upset, just don't like people that reply with their opinion as if it is fact. If you had of written the above in reply first I would have accepted it. But to just write "it means nothing" was silly, particularly now with this article coming out....

Comment

Come on guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIliq...eature=related

Comment

And the thread/article that you just posted doesn't bare any relevance?

Call me crazy but perhaps a few people knew about this and decided to put some money on. Then betting was suspended?

Not easily upset, just don't like people that reply with their opinion as if it is fact. If you had of written the above in reply first I would have accepted it. But to just write "it means nothing" was silly, particularly now with this article coming out....
                            You win

Comment

Working...
                            X