Betting Suspended...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting Suspended...

Betting News: Sky Bet have suspended betting on Nedum Onuoha to join QPR after a number of bets in the last half hour.

Hmmm???

He has been retained to cover for the ban of Kompany until tonight so it was always gonna be tomorrow if the deal has been done as is rumoured.
    Great news if true.
    http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Depends on what his mother wants, by all accounts.
      R T I D :yush:

Comment

Originally posted by RangerJim View Post
        Depends on what his mother wants, by all accounts.
        She's the one placing all these bets.....

Comment

I still think the mother is just a puppet of Joorabchian's. Unless the player really, truly doesn't want to leave the North West then we should be holding all the cards with this one.

Comment

Let's hope so,good player

Comment

minor point but presumably wd be cup tied?

Comment

anyone see my thread yesterday on this ref shoe order for man city?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  He never played v Man Utd, so why would he be cup tied ?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Not sure how it works. He didn't play against Utd that i recall, and not sure if on the bench. I'd guess anyonw who been named in the team or as sub would effectively be cup tied... so given they had Kompany in that match, and i expect Savic on the bench, maybe he wasn't involved and could be available...

Comment

Maybe skybet have just decided to give up on this transfer......I pretty much have!

Comment

It got suspended because of the high amount of bets recently received... this means nothing IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Not sure how it works. He didn't play against Utd that i recall, and not sure if on the bench. I'd guess anyonw who been named in the team or as sub would effectively be cup tied... so given they had Kompany in that match, and i expect Savic on the bench, maybe he wasn't involved and could be available...
                          To be cup tied, you need to play a the game, so as he did not play, he is not cup tied.

Comment

Thanks for basically repeating the original post there QPR4life!

Comment

Originally posted by dkn17 View Post
                              Thanks for basically repeating the original post there QPR4life!
                              You could quote me 'dkn17' .. The point of repeating it was to remind everyone it means nothing...

Comment

Working...
                              X