interesting not sure relevent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting not sure relevent

were producing shoes for the man city squad onouha not on the named list we recieved

Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Eh?
      why eh?? Hes not in the squad... therefore hes going somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Bolton Wanderers

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          were producing shoes for the man city squad onouha not on the named list we recieved
          Cheers mate. Is the list quite extensive: ie includes players that rarely play also?
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We're producing shoes for the Man City squad and Onouha is not on the list of names that we have recieved.
            Nm

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Cheers mate. Is the list quite extensive: ie includes players that rarely play also?
              well even if it isnt, Nedhum has been part of the squad/team of late and is regarded as good backup... if he wasnt going anywhere I would of imagined his name would have been on that list? surely??

Comment

well even if it isnt, Nedhum has been part of the squad/team of late and is regarded as good backup... if he wasnt going anywhere I would of imagined his name would have been on that list? surely??
                True say.

Still got me fingers crossed on this 1 tbh, think he is a very good player, could certainly do with him.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

True say.

Still got me fingers crossed on this 1 tbh, think he is a very good player, could certainly do with him.
                  Me too... I dont think we need 3 defenders!

Two at most would be fine, taiwo and Nedhum would be great! Cover all along the back, both of which would go straight into the team!

Comment

didn't understand the post thats all. That's why the Eh...........do I take it the op is a cobbler then?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      didn't understand the post thats all. That's why the Eh...........do I take it the op is a cobbler then?
                      Oh.. I thought you was being funny with him, didnt think it was hard to get

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                        Nm
                        thanks, thats quite clear now. Now I understand!

Comment

extremely extensive a lot of players not even heard of

back room staff etc

twranger we sell shoes mate and we have been supplying city with them for a while

Comment

That is cause his Mum buys his shoes for him. She seems to do everything else for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                              Nm
                              Can someone please tell me with this means?? I must be getting old!

Comment

Working...
                              X