Impact of No or Limied Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
    Hi Bluehoop, actualy my expectations have come from interviews and tweeter comments made from both Amits and Tony's accounts as both have said they know whats needed to strengthen our squad in Jan and we will be signing players of quality.

I love the rumors and gossip but I am not one for taking anything but face value, but if our owners use these mediums to improve communications I will believe what they say.
    yes, fair play, unless i've been hallucinating for the last several months, almost everybody in the QPR heirarchy(?) has been piping on about how there'll be 5 or 6 new signings at the beginning of january since the end of august. Sometimes to the detriment of the players currently with imo. How come now so many people are saying "who promised you signings"? They've been bleeding well saying it every single day! That's why we had the sheer temerity to get excited for once.
    Last edited by Cornish R; 24-01-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Hi Bluehoop, I would never doubt the effort or the amount of work they put into the club and i would never question there commitment or acheivements as to me they acheived so much already (Community trust, getting the fans pulling togther and signings made in the summer).

I only raise the question as i am not sure about how MH will react if all the hard work dosnt come off. Because if he sees it as penny pinching will he walk out on us like fulham.

This by the way is not a go at Hughes as I said I dont know him and was wandering what people thought.
      My guess is he is as bigger part of the work going on behind the scenes as anyone so will know what is going on. Very much doubt he will be blaming the board for nothing happening to date. He's worked through these transfer windows before so I suspect he pretty much knows the drill.

Let's hope so any way.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Hi Bluehoop, I would never doubt the effort or the amount of work they put into the club and i would never question there commitment or acheivements as to me they acheived so much already (Community trust, getting the fans pulling togther and signings made in the summer).

I only raise the question as i am not sure about how MH will react if all the hard work dosnt come off. Because if he sees it as penny pinching will he walk out on us like fulham.

This by the way is not a go at Hughes as I said I dont know him and was wandering what people thought.
        As you are perfectly entitled to do. I'm also bloody worrying, i don't really care how many people say stop whinging. He'll feel we took him on false pretences if we don't manage to attract anybody. Sparky won't care how much Alex wanted for his wages, he'll just want him playing in front of Fitz Hall against Aston Villa. Priceless.

Comment

I believe the board has already made the best decision in getting Mark Hughes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornish R View Post
            As you are perfectly entitled to do. I'm also bloody worrying, i don't really care how many people say stop whinging. He'll feel we took him on false pretences if we don't manage to attract anybody. Sparky won't care how much Alex wanted for his wages, he'll just want him playing in front of Fitz Hall against Aston Villa. Priceless.
            Do you know that for a fact? If as Ric says he wd only be able to play three or four games in a row - backing up what some Chelsea fans say about his knees being shot - do you know that Hughes still wanted him? I'd be v surprised if Beard didn't say to sparky "well this is the situation, do you still want us to go ahead or shall we stand firm and see who else is available".

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Do you know that for a fact? If as Ric says he wd only be able to play three or four games in a row - backing up what some Chelsea fans say about his knees being shot - do you know that Hughes still wanted him? I'd be v surprised if Beard didn't say to sparky "well this is the situation, do you still want us to go ahead or shall we stand firm and see who else is available".
              oh well fair enough if that's true. No, can't say i do personallyk know Mark Hughes' innermost thoughts, but it seemed a reasonable assumption. I thought Ric said he'd signed a week ago?

Comment

Working...
              X